>:) Burn DH ROAMING vol 3 (light em up!!!)

in Community Creations

Posted by: kiritsugu emeya.3962

kiritsugu emeya.3962

:) HI GUYS!! make sure to check my Burn dragon hunter roaming volume 3, i think its one of the best vids i made untill now. ill let you guys judge, also make sure to comment and tell me what u guys think on the vid, LIKE and sub if u enjoyed ^^ thanks.

Note: Video works perfectly on pc. It may not work on some mobilephones but works fine on the desktop version on them. Also make sure to watch it 1080p

(edited by kiritsugu emeya.3962)

in Community Creations

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

It’s scary how burn damage can sneak up on you. All those times I’ve had to watch my character die because i wasnt ready..

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kerivek.5740

Kerivek.5740

Nice video…do you have a link to the build you use?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Yawn – another burn guard. So easy to play, no challenge whatsoever. Killing 5+ is easy w/ Burn (condi in general – really).

Only reason to play it is for the Lawls

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in Community Creations

kiritsugu emeya.3962

Yawn – another burn guard. So easy to play, no challenge whatsoever. Killing 5+ is easy w/ Burn (condi in general – really).

Only reason to play it is for the Lawls

Actually fighting a good burn is not that hard. I lose alot of 1v1s on my burn dh. My burn dh vids are not to show how skilled i am but to entertain ppl and lols

in Community Creations

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

I’m still a tiny bit skeptical, not of your skills ofcourse spud ranger, but the build itself. What is your rough winrate in 1 v 1’s when u use that burn DH? The vids show u winning against warriors who are heavily condi resistant with thier double resistance and cleansing ire etc but clearly u do more then just what we see on a 15 minute vid. It possible u simply meet warriors that did not bother using signet of might and thus couldn’t procc cleansing ire.

Allow me to put a disclaimer here: Not here to mingle into the whole HCM/Spud/mada, QQ, and s kittenton of other names in this beef or perhaps competiive trashtalk u got with QQ. that’s your bussiness but I’m here to solo argue the build and how it stacks up too good warriors using signet of might.

Hadi beat u very easily when he used signet of might.(i know u beat him too) Would that count as a hardcounter towards your build? I’d figure your inability to use amplified wrath in combination with him to pull of his burst more often thus cleansing the burns and added resistance would be the hardcounter?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

ok I see so the build does generally decent in 1 v 1’s with a few counters here and there. focus on sustaning damage is blocks as i tought. alright thanx for clearing that up.But yeah fun buiild overall. I wanted a bit more info. have u tried rune of the guardian by chance? it stacks another burn during a block.

I’m definately entertained by your vids, when will u make another druid vid?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

fun video. Question as mentioned by Xanctus have you tried rune of the guardian. My problem in wvw when I play burn guard is that its just way too slow movement wise which is why I end up using traveler runes. No where near as good as Balthazar runes but it does have +10 condition duration and ofc 25% movt speed.

If I was sure to have access to swiftness by my group etc then I would consider Balthazar or Guardian runes, but unfortunately I cannot always rely on that since I tend to roam solo or join small groups of roamers.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Community Creations

kiritsugu emeya.3962

ok I see so the build does generally decent in 1 v 1’s with a few counters here and there. focus on sustaning damage is blocks as i tought. alright thanx for clearing that up.But yeah fun buiild overall. I wanted a bit more info. have u tried rune of the guardian by chance? it stacks another burn during a block.

Unfortunatly I havent tried guardian runes mainly because i already make a good amount of dps with balthazar runes and good amount of stacks. Using guardian rune would decrease my condi dps. And i dont want that even tho the stacks might be more. Its all about bursting the enemy faster before he toys with me. And i get alot of CDs
And yes druid roaming vol 5 is coming soon. Glad that u are enjoing my vids man

in Community Creations

Spartacus.3192

Unfortunatly I havent tried guardian runes mainly because i already make a good amount of dps with balthazar runes and good amount of stacks. Using guardian rune would decrease my condi dps. And i dont want that even tho the stacks might be more. Its all about bursting the enemy faster before he toys with me. And i get alot of CDs

How do you deal with being so slow without traveler runes or using retreat/staff? Are you always in a group that can provide swiftness?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kerivek.5740

Kerivek.5740

How do you deal with being so slow without traveler runes or using retreat/staff? Are you always in a group that can provide swiftness?

This is the issue I have with WvW builds…so much running and I never feel comfortable slotting in movement speed abilities.

in Community Creations

Spartacus.3192

This is the issue I have with WvW builds…so much running and I never feel comfortable slotting in movement speed abilities.

Which is why my condi guard uses Traveller runes. I don’t zerg and if im in a small group and have to run back to join them I’d like to be able to do that some time this century. I don’t want to use a utility slot for retreat. Not even temporarily since with all the stealth roamers I don’t want to get caught out in the open with one less utility.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Guard runes is best on Core while Bal runes are best on DH.

If you go Permeating Wrath then you’re losing out on a lot of dps by not using Bal runes on DH. Condi duration + condi damage increases your burn burst exponentially.

Trav runes are still just QoL, especially on a big map like WvW. In a pure 1v1, dps runes are simply better.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in Community Creations

Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

Why s guard runes better with core guard rather than dh?

in Community Creations

kiritsugu emeya.3962

as you have seen on most of my vids i run solo and with HCM sometimes, honestly i don’t get why do ppl need traveler runes, if u are looking for fights you should be the one following ppl, the same goes for the enemies they will be coming to you, maybe it would be useful when you are running from 10+ or a zerg, but as u have seen in this vid i was running from 4 guys , the moment i stood and fought i got 3 downed, i new after that that i should have fought them from the start, but i unfortunately wasted alot of skills running. + you got sword 3, judges intervention and wings of resolve for mobility, for me i have used these 3 alot in running from ppl, catching them, and running from zerg ( i can make a ful montage of me using these 3 to escape zergs, and run from enemies easilly) and hey its better to die to 5+ rather than 1-2.

in Community Creations

Spartacus.3192

as you have seen on most of my vids i run solo and with HCM sometimes, honestly i don’t get why do ppl need traveler runes, if u are looking for fights you should be the one following ppl, the same goes for the enemies they will be coming to you, maybe it would be useful when you are running from 10+ or a zerg, but as u have seen in this vid i was running from 4 guys , the moment i stood and fought i got 3 downed, i new after that that i should have fought them from the start, but i unfortunately wasted alot of skills running. + you got sword 3, judges intervention and wings of resolve for mobility, for me i have used these 3 alot in running from ppl, catching them, and running from zerg ( i can make a ful montage of me using these 3 to escape zergs, and run from enemies easilly) and hey its better to die to 5+ rather than 1-2.

that would be great if you could make another montage. Thanks

I tend to run solo or unorganized small groups so cant always rely on getting swiftness. Im average at best so I can fight 1v2 but 1v3+ gets difficult for me.

When im in a group with a rev that can give perma swiftness then It feels good to run Balthazar runes.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Guard runes is best on Core while Bal runes are best on DH.

If you go Permeating Wrath then you’re losing out on a lot of dps by not using Bal runes on DH. Condi duration + condi damage increases your burn burst exponentially.

Trav runes are still just QoL, especially on a big map like WvW. In a pure 1v1, dps runes are simply better.

The only thing guard runes are better at is standing under siege fire and burning out AC’s. You only can proc those 2 stacks once a second and can’t get to +100% burn duration so those burn ticks are much shorter lived. Balth runes are far far superior in every way to guard or traveler runes.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Woops kinda forgot about this thread so I’ll have to bump it.

Why s guard runes better with core guard rather than dh?

Core guardian already has a base burn duration increase of 100%. So having 6s worth of F1 burn proc activations when using Bal runes is a bit overkill. It’s nice if it never gets cleansed but it almost always will.

The next thing I look at from an amulet is damages. Bal’s 175 condi power from Bals is nice but we’re better off having a higher burst, so an amulet like Rune of the Undead would be better.

Guardian runes gives us a Burn on Block. From Aegis applications, that’s at least 5 BoB activations we can get in a single fight. Guard runes offers another great “burst” when blocking multiple attacks during Shelter. The damages given is potentially higher than Undead runes.

Dragonhunter Has a lower burn duration base but the elite spec offers a lot more self support and condi coverages for your burns. Due to it’s low F1 duration burn proc, we can make great usages of Balthazar runes.

The DH burn build can be found here.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld