Character Art for gold

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

Posted by: grom.5239

grom.5239

Previous character art thread / closed now.

(edited by grom.5239)

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

I will be the first to say that these pieces of work are absolutely amazing. The reaism and shade effects in the background are cool. I’ve had an idea for my necro that these fit. Sadly, the price is so high : S completely understandable with the amount of work put in. I’ve seen people do work similar to this and charge real money of the same figure or higher! So 200g is actually quite cheap in terms of real money not being spent. So i want you to know you’re incredible. Keep it up

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

grom.5239

Ah Thank you RedSpectrum, very kind words indeed.

Actually this is my real job for 7 years now, the majority of work I get is concept art and illustration for games and books.
This years been filled with concept art for a game now in closed BETA now, so been itching to do some characters again just for fun.

(edited by grom.5239)

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

Posted by: LadyFearghus.3406

LadyFearghus.3406

WOW! Your work is amazing! I’d forever regret it if I passed up the opportunity to get something done by you.

That price will hurt my game wallet for a time, but I can always farm some more! I have a question though: How much would a piece with two characters be? I fear I wouldn’t be able to afford it, but I gotta ask!

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

grom.5239

Hey LadyFearghus. Thank you. The price is flexible, feel free to send me a message on these forums or in game and tell me about your characters and what exactly you have in mind.

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

Posted by: Askeptykal.4138

Askeptykal.4138

Man, I hate being poor.

Give me six to eight months, I’ll be back because drool is happening.

My sylvari needs more Tyrian Tweeters to ramble at – find her @JaeaSylvari

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

grom.5239

Hi guys, LadyFearghus gave me the pleasure of painting Kyera, the noble blooded water elementalist.

(edited by grom.5239)

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

Posted by: LadyFearghus.3406

LadyFearghus.3406

Thank you Grom, I love it so much!
She’s beautiful! You did an exceptional job at capturing Kyera’s essence. And that outfit. . .Just gorgeous! You’re incredibly talented.

Made quite the dent in my legendary weapon savings, but well worth it! I’m honoured to have had you draw Kyera.
I don’t think I can thank you enough, Thank you!

(edited by LadyFearghus.3406)

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

grom.5239

I love you artwork. I had hired an artist before to do a group picture, but he got busy with life. Would you be interested in doing an image of me and some of my favorite GW2 Players?

Interested in getting the following works done if you are up for it.

1. My Thief
2. My Theif, and CueQ + Skady
3. My Thief, and Caed

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

grom.5239

Thanks OIIIIIO… oorrr Strike Force.. Could you send me a PM with details of your character(s) and a screenshot + what you have in mind exactly?

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

grom.5239

RedSpectrum’s Beautiful Zen, the Elonan Necromancer.

(edited by grom.5239)

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

I love it, thank you so much!

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

grom.5239

Your very welcome

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

sent in game mail about this

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

grom.5239

Hi guys,

Going to be a little busy now, by all means message me if you would like your character painted but there will likely be a wait of a couple of weeks.

Thanks
G

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

grom.5239

Added some new ones – may have a spot of time to take on one piece soon, let me know if you want one, best send me a mail in game.

Cheshirefox Elementalist – http://gregtaylorart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Foxx-Elementalist-gregtaylorartcom.jpg

Misc – http://gregtaylorart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Stalker-gregtaylorartcom.jpg

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

grom.5239

Character Art for gold

in Community Creations

Posted by: Atanae.1079

Atanae.1079

You are amazing. Truely amazing. I’m especially fond of the two elementalists, but all your pieces have an atmosphere and a quality that are truely stunning I farmed a lot lately and I was looking for something to do with my golds… so if you have a slot please, please let me know ! I’ll contact you ingame soon

(edited by Atanae.1079)