Commissions

Commissions

in Community Creations

Posted by: brom balagon.4903

brom balagon.4903

wanna do sumthing nice for guild so looking for a price check on one of these’s 3 things

Guildie Character Pics: how much would each picture be, would like them to be colored and do you do discount on bulk

Guild Picture: Full guild picture atleast 15 will supply main characters for the front rows, rest can be filled with generic looking gw2 characters

Weekly Themed Picture: i run weekly themed guild events eg treasure hunts, bingo, death race, how much would it cost to get a themed picture made up each week for it, doesnt need anything detailed just me giving you the theme and artist can go nuts aslong as it comes back gw2 related im happy doesnt need to be coloured just look fun

Commissions

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kimehcol.8742

Kimehcol.8742

I’m not sure, but it all depends on the artist. This would be my estimation of what I would price each commission. I charge a lot because of the quality I’m doing, but others may do it for much less :p

guildie character pic: around $30-$150
- sketch $30
- inked (finished but not colored) $50
- full colored $100
- background $150

guild picture $100-$250. again ,this is a very big piece with multiple characters
- sketch $100
- inked (finished but not colored) $150
- full colored $200
- background $250

weekly themed picture $10-20
- b/w $10
- colored – $20

~Elehmental

Commissions

in Community Creations

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

OP, another thing you might consider is making your own price. When I requested for a commission I offered what I could pay, and then people saw that and decided if they wanted to do it. For me, this was great because they were artists that hadn’t posted here before, and I was very excited when I saw their final products! (BTW I asked for relatively small things, but I offered gem store items as payment, and it seemed to work well.)

Also, Kim up there, art is phenomenal. <3

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Commissions

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kimehcol.8742

Kimehcol.8742

sometimes when I see people requesting for commission, and even if their offers are below what I aim for, I will still take it, as long as they happen to envision/request something close to the vicinity of what I’m thinking during that moment; It’s killing 2 birds with 1 stone? For me, art is something I used to enjoy doing so long ago and only beginning to enjoy again, so I am always drawing now; the price tag is just there so I dont get flooded with requests :p

~Elehmental

(edited by Kimehcol.8742)