Dagger Doodles

Dagger Doodles

in Community Creations

Posted by: DaggerXIV.9563

DaggerXIV.9563

I’ve been playing Guild Wars 2 in these last two months, since I started looking into some lore I ended up hooked on this game.

I also draw, I’m a self taught doodler.

This is my Norn engineer Kivaaris.
I though that after the loss of her ancestor’s artifact she would spend a lot of her energy in finding artifacts,documents and historical sites, and preserving them (hence why I thought she would fit well in the Durmand’s priory).

Also, she looks like a pirate. I think she’d love to have an airship.

Attachments:

Dagger Doodles

in Community Creations

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I like this a lot, Dagger.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Dagger Doodles

in Community Creations

Posted by: DaggerXIV.9563

DaggerXIV.9563

I’m glad you like it!

I apologize for bumping, but I thought of posting all of my GW2 related drawings in this thread to not have them scattered around.

This is my other character, Iliex, a guardian.

Aside from just drawing my characters, I like to give them some background and personalities.

Kivaaris, having lost her ancestor’s trinket, is strongly drawn and devoted to the Durmand Priory order so that no further mistake will end up in losing valuable historical pieces and sources.

Iliex, despite being very strong physically and having an apparently stoic bearing, is kind of a coward. He’s very wary and careful to not open up to others and prefers to work in anonymity, hence his decision to join the Order of Whispers.

Attachments: