Exciting Opportunity for GW2 Fan Artists!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

You should read today’s blog post if you’d like to join in the new Fan Forge project we have kicked off with our partner, WeLoveFine. The article outlines an opportunity for you to be considered as a possible creative source for Guild Wars 2 merchandise. And if your work is selected, you would earn a commission on each item sold, too!

Not an artist? No worries! Visit the Fan Forge to vote on items you’d like to see.

We’re super happy about this new program, and hope to see a lot of cool new items on offer in the future!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

in Community Creations

Posted by: Roksiel.6123

Roksiel.6123

Thank you very much for giving us artists the opportunity to do something like this. I would very much like to participate as well, however, I am unclear about some things.
1. What is the deadline?
2. If I draw a character, does it have to wear the ingame armor or can I put my creativity to work and try some new stuff?
3. Who exactly selects the winning designs? Anet, WeLoveFine, or the design with most votes gets to win?
4. Can we draw more than one piece?
5. Does it have to be new or can it be something I drew, let’s say, a couple of months ago?

(edited by Roksiel.6123)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Treezn.8723

Treezn.8723

Someone do a tie!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Vareal.7694

Vareal.7694

Already entered with my idea of Quaggans as each professions Check it out at http://community.welovefine.com/m/fan-forge/designs/Guild-Wars-2-Fan-Forge/list/id-1341

Had loads of fun with this

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Some of the ideas have been amazing, splendid, and unbelievably good!

Keep ’em coming, folks — Keep ’em coming!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet