FREE drawings (and comissions too!)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Rokk.1670

Rokk.1670

Holy crap! You’re really great Fsnow! I’ve always wanted to get my character drawn!

I’ll be posting mine today!

/ / Borlis Pass
Aonoa Lvl 80 Ranger
LineArk Federation

in Community Creations

Rokk.1670

Attachments:

/ / Borlis Pass
Aonoa Lvl 80 Ranger
LineArk Federation

(edited by Rokk.1670)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Fsnowzombie.4352

Fsnowzombie.4352

could you please attach the pictures so i can see the mini pictures instead of the links? it makes my life 10 times easier :D

in Community Creations

Posted by: ToxicLotus.8579

ToxicLotus.8579

Ehehehe found you ;D, awesome work as always Queezy :3

Happy Turrets [HT]
Server : Maguuma

(edited by ToxicLotus.8579)

in Community Creations

Posted by: brandbast.8065

brandbast.8065

Can you make my necro ? I love the way you paint. thanks and goodluck ;d

hope you like it

Thank you for the cool painting!!! Happy 2013!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Zoose.1640

Zoose.1640

How do I donate?

These drawings are spot on! If I get one I’m going to use it for my stream : ]

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Rokk.1670

Gah soo sorry i didn’t attach!

/ / Borlis Pass
Aonoa Lvl 80 Ranger
LineArk Federation

in Community Creations

Posted by: Metalpanzer.8312

Metalpanzer.8312

If you ever get the time here is my guy. Grureck, engineer who uses guns, shields, and turrets. This thread needs more Charr.

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: bluedeltawolf.3759

bluedeltawolf.3759

Hey fnsnowzombie, im loving your art style, i have used your sketches for a few pencil sketch ideas of my own, but i have no means to show you unfortunately. Just assume they’re like yours but not as good haha. Anyway although i can see you have a massive workload i’d really like you to draw my Guardian Norn, her name is Skjaadi and shes a very stong hearted person and would put her life before an innocents anyday. She is like a valkyrie / angel. Id like her drawn with angel wings ( similar to the seraph shield but on both sides, Maybe kneeling and looking at the sky. Thanks very much in advance, If it turns out anything like i think it will ill deffo pay for a full colour commissioned drawing.

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: arcqe.6734

arcqe.6734

nice drawings, I like your art style.

I suppose I’ll bite..

here you go

awesome work, thanks

usually somewhere

in Community Creations

Posted by: hahawinner.5273

hahawinner.5273

Checking this every day and its great to see all these drawings

in Community Creations

Posted by: AndrewOverload.6170

AndrewOverload.6170

Those are some great drawings! I wonder if you can draw my Charr engineer, Rexx Geargind?

I’ve attatched a screenshot of him below. In the the final drawing, he should come complete with a flamethrower, an awesome pose AND a cigar. What do you say?

Attachments:

Home World: Seafarer’s Rest (EU)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Bananamaniac.6472

Bananamaniac.6472

I’ve been a fan of your work for some time now. Now I finaly decided to upload a screen of my mesmer Professor Flapp. I know it will be great :p

Attachments:

(edited by Bananamaniac.6472)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Gromlaw.4125

Gromlaw.4125

Looks like you got tons of requests, but if you got the time here’s my Charr character, Gromlaw Blazehide.
Do whatever you want with him! I’m not picky

Attachments:

The fires will consume everything.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Aksnight.5716

Aksnight.5716

Ohh! If you’ll find some time, I’d love to see what you could do with Nocti, my little norn thief >.>

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

Wow, awesome!
I would like it if you could draw my sylvari guardian

here you go

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

I would like to commission a piece of art from you, so I’ve deleted my free request. This will be of my one character Keldred, a Sylvari Mesmer. I’d like to have him in the armor set (and colors, if possible) pictured – I’m a bit shy of the tokens needed for the rest of it. I’d like the picture to have a white background like the other commissions in this thread. Keldred is very flamboyant, so please have him dancing with the signature fuchsia Mesmer butterflies all around him. He’s always happy, so he should look like he’s enjoying himself. =p

If you need more/better pictures or information, please let me know! I’ll oblige. I’m really excited to see what you do with it. =D

P.S. If it’s not a bother, could you also upload the picture before it’s colored? Sometimes I like to color things for fun. Also, take as much time on this as you need! I’m in no hurry.

comission result!

now back to sketches (again) xP

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Golgathoth.3967

Golgathoth.3967

I would like to commission a piece of art from you, so I’ve deleted my free request. This will be of my one character Keldred, a Sylvari Mesmer. I’d like to have him in the armor set (and colors, if possible) pictured – I’m a bit shy of the tokens needed for the rest of it. I’d like the picture to have a white background like the other commissions in this thread. Keldred is very flamboyant, so please have him dancing with the signature fuchsia Mesmer butterflies all around him. He’s always happy, so he should look like he’s enjoying himself. =p

If you need more/better pictures or information, please let me know! I’ll oblige. I’m really excited to see what you do with it. =D

P.S. If it’s not a bother, could you also upload the picture before it’s colored? Sometimes I like to color things for fun. Also, take as much time on this as you need! I’m in no hurry.

comission result!

now back to sketches (again) xP

I love it!!! Thanks for working so hard on my commission. Definitely recommending you to my friends!

Sylvari: 7 Humans: 3 Charr: 2 Norn: 1 Asura: 0
“Tarnished Coast” since head start!

in Community Creations

Posted by: seby.8469

seby.8469

Pls, pls, pls! She’s ranger with LB and cute teddy named Haribo
http://i47.tinypic.com/2uyhy4p.jpg

hope you like it
:D

Oh my god, i love it so much! And first of all i want to apologise i did not thank you before, but i just found this drawing out minutes ago, since i was in some busy time at University with my animation and multimedy projects, preparing for xmas and so on… i am really impressed, she looks awesome – face expression is just like she have! Everyone says that Mathea looks like she’s always angry, but she’s a good girl, i can tell! (that’s why she obtained duelist set to look even cooler))

Thank you again! You’re awesome.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Drigori.3278

Drigori.3278

Since no one seems to go for trying to paint one of your chars i thought i give it a shot I’m pretty bad at faces but think armor turned out okey xd I don’t draw very often

Good thing i noticed your update armor pick over at Neon’s thread before i started but was more in mode for a sword then a mace so… xD

Add screen of my charrs if u want to try drawing one of em at some point but i don’t mind if u want to skip em

Also i really like your drawing style wish i could sketch like that

Attachments:

(edited by Drigori.3278)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Really cool, funny and beautiful artwork you make. I love how you keep it ‘unclean’ so to say, that you keep the lines that’s already drawn, it feels more alive that way, than being static.

If you ever feel like drawing a Guardian like this, my character is all yours. The pose and all (obviously) is up to you.

Good luck, and of course, have fun!

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

Hey, looks to me like your buried but if you do have the chance It would be amazing If you could sketch my Charr, Jonika It’s an awesome thing that you’re doing btw

hope you like!

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

Since no one seems to go for trying to paint one of your chars i thought i give it a shot I’m pretty bad at faces but think armor turned out okey xd I don’t draw very often

Good thing i noticed your update armor pick over at Neon’s thread before i started but was more in mode for a sword then a mace so… xD

Add screen of my charrs if u want to try drawing one of em at some point but i don’t mind if u want to skip em

thank you very much for the drawing!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Drigori.3278

Drigori.3278

thank you very much for the drawing!

Your welcome my tablet was getting a bit to dusty i should really draw more but never got to it last time i draw serious was like 2 years ago xd But really like the Technic i used on that one it was fun sketching normal just aint for me

in Community Creations

hahawinner.5273

Those colored commissioned sketches that you did came out great looking.

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

That’s so awesome, haha.
I wanna do an art trade with you! You draw mine, I’ll draw yours. As long as it’s not a Charr, I’m fine with it all…
I’m not good with feline characters. ;_;

here you go
i thiiiiiink that the boobs came out a liiiiiiiiiittle bit a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit but just a little bit bigger than expected xD sorry bout that

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

Great pictures! I’ll be very grateful if you draw my mesmer

Here she is: If you can pls add this book from halloween q , my mesmer use sword and focus looks like a skull if this can help you.

here you go

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: MadDemon.7548

MadDemon.7548

here you go
i thiiiiiink that the boobs came out a liiiiiiiiiittle bit a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit but just a little bit bigger than expected xD sorry bout that

How is that a bad thing XD

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

here you go

How is that a bad thing XD

xD well i dont know if he/she wanted them that way thats why

in Community Creations

Posted by: Solaar.8097

Solaar.8097

Snow these are great drawings! I cant not ask you to draw my norn

His name is Fortress Manhandles … tank build with a Giant Hammer …he is the biggest a norn can possibly be

Attachments:

(edited by Solaar.8097)

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

Hi, I just today saw this post and it made me a happy man to know that creative people are conversing so freely. I’ve been sitting on this screenshot for a while now and have been using it as a screensaver since i made it.
I got one other screenshot of my definitive main char. I’ll add that aswell.
Both screens are from my main char. 2nd is the final appearance.
Hope it stirres up something! Keep drawing, i admire your skill!

Take care!

hope you like it

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Desraedos.1856

Desraedos.1856

I dunno if it’s the sheer size of the community or what, but the overall art quality here is ridiculous. In a good way. Anyway if you would be willing to draw my laid back, devil-may-care asura guardian Dezz in any fashion you desired, I would be much obliged.
Leaning against the gravestone in your signature would work neatly, too.

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

These are really great! I’d love to get one of my Asuran Thief.

hope you like it!

i went to the evil genius smile, came out quite naturally dunno why xD

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

FAAAAAACK YEAH, PAGE 3! xD of 6 ):

in Community Creations

Posted by: Rottaran Owain.6789

Rottaran Owain.6789

hope you like it!

Oh man. It’s like you read my mind with the top hat.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577839478108793262/97056AA11A27864799D8598380C1A5D0E6BAFAD9/

I love it!

in Community Creations

hahawinner.5273

FAAAAAACK YEAH, PAGE 3! xD of 6 ):

Haha, at least your working at it

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

hope you like it!

Oh man. It’s like you read my mind with the top hat.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577839478108793262/97056AA11A27864799D8598380C1A5D0E6BAFAD9/

I love it!

haha fancyyyy

glad that you liked it! xP

in Community Creations

Posted by: maker.8032

maker.8032

Hi, would you be able to draw my character either?:) If you’ll say yes (and I hope you will, your works are amazing:), I’ll post screenshots, sooo… I’m looking forward to your answer:)

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

Hi, would you be able to draw my character either?:) If you’ll say yes (and I hope you will, your works are amazing:), I’ll post screenshots, sooo… I’m looking forward to your answer:)

you dont really have to ask for it xD just post the pictures and i will eventually get to it, im drawing basically every single character posted

in Community Creations

Posted by: Mercypsy.9602

Mercypsy.9602

I’d very much appreciate a drawing of my Necromancer if you can spare the time.

This sub-forum is brilliant! So many creative people sharing their talent.

Edit: Added a few more pics

Attachments:

(edited by Mercypsy.9602)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Minsue.4297

Minsue.4297

Here is My sylvari he is cold but has a big weak spot for his furry bestfriend Mitzi an alpine wolf who fits his style aswell all being white he wields a karka axe and a karka sword aswell as a longbow he always has his faithful wolf at his side (named for my real life bestfriend my pup Mitzi)

Attachments:

All will know my pain……

in Community Creations

Posted by: Minsue.4297

Minsue.4297

and thank you so much i get paid the 21st how much does it cost for a color version to btw?

All will know my pain……

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

and thank you so much i get paid the 21st how much does it cost for a color version to btw?

sent you a pm (:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Silberdolch.1537

Silberdolch.1537

Wow! You are really a great Artist! Genius too

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

here’s my elementalist, she’s attuned mainly to fire.
;w; thank you so much in advance. I’m personally just having a ton of fun lurking in this thread…
</updated my screenshot with my ele’s changed hair>

hope you like

Attachments:

in Community Creations

hahawinner.5273

This last one you just did she looks like she is enjoying the sun :P

in Community Creations

Posted by: maker.8032

maker.8032

Ok, cool if I don’t even need to ask for it XD
So, here’s Floriee, I’d be glad if you draw her!

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ninami.6087

Ninami.6087

My character, Chandra Steelfang.
Little drawing of her would be nice.

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

My request might be kind of weird. But I would love to get a combination of both my GW1 character and GW2 character into one. When I made my GW2 necro I tried to made her a close resemblance of my GW1 one. I really love that face covering armor of my GW1 char. At the same time I love the dress of my GW2 char.

Over the 300 years she has transferred over to be a Norn. Think of her as some tall evil dark queen of the minions. She loves huge armours and weapons that demonstrates her powers.

I would leave the rest to you. ^^

Attachments:

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

It is impressive how much enthusiasm there is for character drawings among the community ^.^.

I have been watching this thread for a while now, and I have to say I am impressed with your work. There are many different artists in this forum, many of which are quite impressive and unique in their drawing style, yours included.

I suppose I will join the long list of people looking to have a sketch done (I would have loved coloured ones, but alas I have spent quite a bit of money right now, perhaps another time). I actually am going to post pics of two characters here, my main (Auri Nimayil, Thief) and another one I quite enjoy (Elinea Firedancer, Elementalist). It would make my day if both of them were drawn, but I realize that is a rather unreasonable request as everyone else gets one drawn (probably best not to break the trend). Ultimately I will leave the final decision on which you draw to you (if one significantly catches your eye), though Auri is my main, so that would be my preference. This is of course if you choose to draw mine at all :P.

Will continue watching your work, hope to see more sketches ^.^

Sincerely,
Berk

Attachments:

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)