FREE drawings (and comissions too!)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Fsnowzombie.4352

Fsnowzombie.4352

I know I am years behind in line, but I wanted to add my name to the request list. Your art is absolutely insane! I’ve been showing co-workers, friends, family, strangers, basically anyone who will listen and look!

Due to being a new dad right around the launch of the game, I am so far behind in leveling, gear acquisition, and all around progress. So I took some screens of my lady in her bare essentials. I’ll post a few more screens of the gear I’m working toward (…yeah, like a new baby will let me have enough time to get it…)

Some information about her: Her name is Kiera Domino. I’ve been through a lot with her and her GW1 ancestor. She comes from a long line of Mesmers. She’s a hardcore Illusionist that uses her skill rather than her power to dominate her enemies. She’s soft, loving, and kind to those who get to know her, but can hold her own in the midst of chaos. Her staff is her closest ally.

Hopefully you’ll see in her what I do. I’ll post some more screens as I can get them as it will be some time before you get to my name in line. Thank you for considering drawing her!

im guessing you did not have time to edit xD, so i drew the images there where already

hope you like it anyways!

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: BlakThornArrow.2389

BlakThornArrow.2389

Hope mine be up soon ! make him look awesome like a king!

White Lions Claw , dungeon, Living Story ,
Personal Story, WvsW , Guild Missions, Living Story and so much more.
(We have Teamspeak and a forum ) join us!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Faylinn.3280

Faylinn.3280

I would love it if you did my sylvari ranger, Evaine Dawn with her feline friend Rhiannon. I’d like her to look like she is going to shoot from her bow, with a look on her face like you know you’re screwed and she knows it too.

your images where kinda far from the character so i just basically… improvised lol

hope you still like it anyways!

^_^ I love it! It would be alright if I posted another character of mine? :p Ill zoom in for her face next time.

~Tarnished Coast Forever <3~
Proud Elementalist of [PiNK]

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

I would love it if you did my sylvari ranger, Evaine Dawn with her feline friend Rhiannon. I’d like her to look like she is going to shoot from her bow, with a look on her face like you know you’re screwed and she knows it too.

your images where kinda far from the character so i just basically… improvised lol

hope you still like it anyways!

^_^ I love it! It would be alright if I posted another character of mine? :p Ill zoom in for her face next time.

sure o: but looking at the queue and the pace im currently going it might take like 10000000000000000 thousand years xD

in Community Creations

Posted by: Exxo.6958

Exxo.6958

hey been looking at all the work you have been doing. great job and i hope you keep it up. lol and im a bit jelly cuz i cant draw like that. anyway i got some character that would love if you could do something with. i understand theres a good wait list thou. lol so no rush and you dont need to do them all either. just draw what ever sparks your interest. the Necro(with staff) and the Guardian(with Juggernaut) i would appreciate the most. and when you get the time to get around to my toons. i am more than will to donate for your time ^^

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

Awesome drawing skills ! I think we need some more manly characters in this thread :p. Here is my Norn Necro.

here ya go!

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Faylinn.3280

Faylinn.3280

Hehe, I wouldn’t mind waiting, my ranger looks awesome XD Here is my ele Melinda Fireblade, predominantly water magic ele, but a nice balanced mix of the others too.

Attachments:

~Tarnished Coast Forever <3~
Proud Elementalist of [PiNK]

in Community Creations

Posted by: takkattak.1974

takkattak.1974

ooooh very nice. Here is a shmexy mesmer. Feel free to throw bifrost on her just so it’s still accurate in a month or 2 ;p

Attachments:

Takiya Delyll — Mesmer
Jaded [JADE] co-leader
Darkhaven

in Community Creations

Posted by: noelle.5619

noelle.5619

Ello. Love the pic’s. This is Kaira =] My cute little Ele Asuran and she would LOVE to have a little sketch of her. ;} Oh and we love fire!

Attachments:

Kaira Riversong – Human Elementalist
Gotta stomp em [ALL]
Sea of Sorrows

(edited by noelle.5619)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Andlat Helsonr.1284

Andlat Helsonr.1284

Awesome drawing skills ! I think we need some more manly characters in this thread :p. Here is my Norn Necro.

here ya go!

You captured the beast in him. I love it !

in Community Creations

Posted by: Unknown.2796

Unknown.2796

Time to join the queue with my small necromancer :P

Had no clue where to make the screens so I figured anywhere with a somewhat natural background and some lighting would do, hope you can make something cool if you have the time for it ^^

Attachments:

Location, location, location.

in Community Creations

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

Guess I’ll join the fray, don’t feel rushed or anything youre doing great. hmm I’ll give you two pics you can do which ever is easier. First is my sylvari thief, 2nd my necromancer

Attachments:

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Sergo.2867

Sergo.2867

Zombie, what a great way to share your talent! Thank you for what you’re doing for the community.

Geros Rainhall, Warrior, et. al.
Tarnished Coast

in Community Creations

Posted by: Coco.3021

Coco.3021

Really gorgeous work, snow <3 I’m enjoying looking through this thread. :B

in Community Creations

Posted by: birdiegirl.2463

birdiegirl.2463

Great work on the drawings. I would love to have one of my elementalist if you are so inclined.
Thank you,
Spraun

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: hahawinner.5273

hahawinner.5273

Always nice to come to this thread every few days to see your new drawing Zombie :P

in Community Creations

Posted by: The Switch.7806

The Switch.7806

I know I am years behind in line, but I wanted to add my name to the request list. Your art is absolutely insane! I’ve been showing co-workers, friends, family, strangers, basically anyone who will listen and look!

Due to being a new dad right around the launch of the game, I am so far behind in leveling, gear acquisition, and all around progress. So I took some screens of my lady in her bare essentials. I’ll post a few more screens of the gear I’m working toward (…yeah, like a new baby will let me have enough time to get it…)

Some information about her: Her name is Kiera Domino. I’ve been through a lot with her and her GW1 ancestor. She comes from a long line of Mesmers. She’s a hardcore Illusionist that uses her skill rather than her power to dominate her enemies. She’s soft, loving, and kind to those who get to know her, but can hold her own in the midst of chaos. Her staff is her closest ally.

Hopefully you’ll see in her what I do. I’ll post some more screens as I can get them as it will be some time before you get to my name in line. Thank you for considering drawing her!

im guessing you did not have time to edit xD, so i drew the images there where already

You guessed right. Life happened to me in a big way not long after I posted my screens. She’s beautiful. Thanks for your hard work and incredible talent. Where might I go to do some commissions? I’d love to maybe invest in some more. Your talent is worth the money!

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

You guessed right. Life happened to me in a big way not long after I posted my screens. She’s beautiful. Thanks for your hard work and incredible talent. Where might I go to do some commissions? I’d love to maybe invest in some more. Your talent is worth the money!

a private message, a post here, a note on deviantart, pretty much however you want (:

I should update something today guyssssssss had a comission to do in the past few days, sorry bout that xP

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

Dont know if you have time to make drawings, but if you do, i have some pics from one of my charrs.

i would love to see a drawing of her

i suck at charr im sorry ): but i hope you like it

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Tobran.6542

Tobran.6542

I cant believe this is still going on! Props to the artist who is still going!

Tobran Earnwood – Level 80 Human Ranger
Aurora Glade – [RDDT]
http://www.youtube.com/user/TobranEarnwood

in Community Creations

Posted by: Skadi.8279

Skadi.8279

Not sure if this is still going on. But, if it is, my golden-eyed Sylvari elementalist could use some art!

Attachments:

(edited by Skadi.8279)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Not sure if this is still going on. But, if it is, my golden-eyed Sylvari elementalist could use some art!
http://imgur.com/a/GPKPo#0

Yo, note that Snow is on page 3 currently, if he does pick this up again, it’ll be a while ^.^. That being said, no harm posting your pics for him to draw. He does prefer that you post them in the forum (attach using the forum options) rather than a 3rd party site link. He uses the little thumbnails to identify who wants a drawing, so it is in your best interest to do that so he doesn’t accidentally pass over you.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

Hi there ! I love your style of drawing (I don’t know if it’s an exact sentence, I don’t speak english very well) and I wonder if you can draw my little thief. He’s name is Morik and he’s a very funny thief who isn’t serious at all. When he fight he’s very sneaky and loves to throw daggers ! If you can make a funny draw of him it would be very nice !

Thanks and good game !

here you go

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: catqeer.1954

catqeer.1954

Hi if your still doing free sketches can you ignore mine I updated my mesmers look… he is a scepter pistol mesmer…

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

Hi if your still doing free sketches can you ignore mine I updated my mesmers look… he is a scepter pistol mesmer…

well if you are in the previous pages you can edit your post o:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

Some really awesome stuff in here, especially the full color ones! .

I’m gonna queue up myself as well Here’s my necro, the set on the left is currently the one i use most and I really like how it goes with the dagger/skull skins from the pic, I also have a great sentiment for the second from the left set, but feel free to draw whichever inspires you the most, if my turn ever comes

Attachments:

-

(edited by Phoebe Poison.4875)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I haven’t visited this thread for a while, but I came here to say that you should continue with your works, they look awesome!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kazehaya.9058

Kazehaya.9058

here you go
i thiiiiiink that the boobs came out a liiiiiiiiiittle bit a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit but just a little bit bigger than expected xD sorry bout that

How is that a bad thing XD

xD well i dont know if he/she wanted them that way thats why

I DID WANT THAT. Uuuuuuu big bewbies.
I love mine so it’s only fair my char has them too!

And and and, I wanna draw your character too now, cause that seems only fair.
Gimme a screenie some time. c:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

here you go
i thiiiiiink that the boobs came out a liiiiiiiiiittle bit a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit but just a little bit bigger than expected xD sorry bout that

How is that a bad thing XD

xD well i dont know if he/she wanted them that way thats why

I DID WANT THAT. Uuuuuuu big bewbies.
I love mine so it’s only fair my char has them too!

And and and, I wanna draw your character too now, cause that seems only fair.
Gimme a screenie some time. c:

:D allright, ill post all the armors/town clothes or straight up undies/nekkid if you really want to lol so you can draw wichever you like the best (:

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kazehaya.9058

Kazehaya.9058

:D allright, ill post all the armors/town clothes or straight up undies/nekkid if you really want to lol so you can draw wichever you like the best (:

Definitely going for the one with the pirate costume. I got just the pose.
Expect it somewhere at the end of this week or something. :p

in Community Creations

hahawinner.5273

Wow, your still cranking em out Snow, I’m impressed :P

in Community Creations

Posted by: Morphines.6974

Morphines.6974

http://i.imgur.com/mnWlGax.jpg

Would you mind if I requested one too? :P
Just started playing recently so…

Yeah. :P
Just came here from WoW, love the scenery and would love you to make my toon for me. (:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Hi Morphines, just saw your post. Note that Snowzombie hasn’t done much in regards to this for a bit, likely busy, he is currently on page 3 or 4 I think. Also, he prefers to have the images uploaded directly to the guild wars forum so it appears in your post. His way of ensuring he sees it.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

yeah, school and work has been crazy ): i wont be able to draw at least ontil 20-something of this month i believe, maybe a little more even until april, sorry guys

in Community Creations

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Ahh Snow ^ take it easy and come back when you can^

The effort you have put into this thread is amazing and you are awesome!

Gunnar’s Hold

in Community Creations

Posted by: NeyteriKiyeri.4207

NeyteriKiyeri.4207

Dont know if you have time to make drawings, but if you do, i have some pics from one of my charrs.

i would love to see a drawing of her

i suck at charr im sorry ): but i hope you like it

She is cute, thank you very much

Follow your heart and your dreams won’t be far behind.

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

I absolutely love your art style. I like to draw as well and your art has a certain something that I think I could learn a bit from. Maybe its the poses… Not sure.

Anyway, I’d be honored to have you draw my character! With your permission I’d gladly flaunt it to all my friends about having an awesome artist draw Throdin Anvilfists!

hope you like

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

what is this? FREE TIME?!?!???? WHAT IS THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THAT

in Community Creations

Posted by: DragoTheWise.7256

DragoTheWise.7256

<_< Free time? I heard it is a mythical power beyond the reaches of our solar system that very few have tried to acquire. Some have been successful… while others have not. For me, I am an engineer, and we do not believe in “free time”… there is only Engineering…

in Community Creations

Posted by: JingleJangle.6104

JingleJangle.6104

Wow, your drawing is absolutely amazing! If you have time, please try to draw my level 80 warrior. And would you mind to focus a bit more on the tower shield and the 8 bit sword please? thank you very much!

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

Wow, your drawing is absolutely amazing! If you have time, please try to draw my level 80 warrior. And would you mind to focus a bit more on the tower shield and the 8 bit sword please? thank you very much!

o.o where is that shield from???

in Community Creations

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Community Creations

Posted by: Raybunny.6190

Raybunny.6190

A few more amazing art works!

“Regarding the shield, it can be bought in LA near the banker with guild commendation. "

Looking forward for more of your work.

Raybunny – Warrior
[Midnight Mayhem] – Gunnar’s Hold

in Community Creations

hahawinner.5273

More beautiful drawings pop up

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

that shield looks suuuuper cool 0:, i wish i actually had time to play the guild missions lol

in Community Creations

Posted by: BunnytheSwordsman.4173

BunnytheSwordsman.4173

Popping back in because I liked your art of Basil so much. >w< <3 The art you’ve been doing since they looks awesome as well. So, um… Got another character for you, if your interested—my thief, Akna Svellfiskr. Her signature weapons are currently Lionguard Daggers. >w>

Attachments:

(edited by BunnytheSwordsman.4173)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Shaez.5762

Shaez.5762

I’d love to see my beautiful LoriTori to get a sketch like this. Your drawings are amazing, I actually tried to do something like this by myself (I work with photoshop for like 8 years, but I don’t really do these things) and the result was.. let’s say.. not that cool :-D

So if you wouldn’t draw my little girl..

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: ChibiLlama.6439

ChibiLlama.6439

Holy crab bagels in a hand basket! You’re good Here’s my character If you’re interested.

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: LieutenantDan.5149

LieutenantDan.5149

Wow, amazing work. I wouldn’t mind having a drawing of good ole’ Brotus here.

edit: Here’s a front-facing snapshot as well → http://i.imgur.com/0gdq81m.jpg

Attachments:

Dragonbrand – Warsworn [WAR]
Whitney Lionheart (Guardian)

in Community Creations

Fsnowzombie.4352

right now i have like, reaaaaaally little time to draw whatevs i want lol, i have time like, once, maybe twice a week…. or so so thats why its going so sloooow right now ill try to make more but, yknow school, and also work, and projects, they suck up time