[Fan Story] The Assassin of Rata Sum - 08/14

in Community Creations

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

I’m starting to write again for the first time in months. I’m happy. I’m not working on this story at the moment because I have another fan story that I have to finish (two chapters and an epilogue and then it’s done), and then I’ll focus on this one alongside my novel.

in Community Creations

AegisRunestone.8672

Surprise! I’ve actually, just recently, worked on a scene for later in the story. So, I may be updating this after such a long time. Mind you, I have other writing projects I want to get done first (such as another fan story and one of my original novels), so updates, won’t be as slow.

I have changed the title to the original “The Assassin of Rata Sum.” It’s simple, to the point, and covers the story.

(edited by AegisRunestone.8672)

in Community Creations

AegisRunestone.8672

Revised the Prologue of the story on the 5th! (couldn’t get onto the forums to post the update)

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10715283/1/The-Assassin-of-Rata-Sum

in Community Creations

AegisRunestone.8672

Revised the prologue a little once more. I’m revising Chapter 1.

in Community Creations

AegisRunestone.8672

So, guys, I want your thoughts. In LS2, Waypoints are apparently part of the actual story of Guild Wars 2. I didn’t expect this when I wrote Vini’s Story.

I’m worried if I implement Waypoints into my story with how I have the base outline that it will break it.

Anyone have any ideas or thoughts on how I could implement Waypoints into the story?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Nerdalhadas.5689

Nerdalhadas.5689

Just finished the prologue and will continue to read!
Enjoyed alot!!!
Will be back for sure!

in Community Creations

AegisRunestone.8672

Just finished the prologue and will continue to read!
Enjoyed alot!!!
Will be back for sure!

Thanks! I’m still working on revising the other chapters, though what’s holding me back is what I stated in my post before yours:

So, guys, I want your thoughts. In LS2, Waypoints are apparently part of the actual story of Guild Wars 2. I didn’t expect this when I wrote Vini’s Story.

I’m worried if I implement Waypoints into my story with how I have the base outline that it will break it.

Anyone have any ideas or thoughts on how I could implement Waypoints into the story?

in Community Creations

AegisRunestone.8672

Nevermind! A friend of mine clarified how Waypoints work lore-wise and I think I’ll be able to implement them.