FanStory

FanStory

in Community Creations

Posted by: EsLafiel.4517

EsLafiel.4517

I don’t like putting effort into things, that might suck anyway.
So I did a quick 30min free-write, of a story I was thinking about.
So yes grammar and everything else will suck, remember FREEWRITE.

Well give me your opinion on this, if ya don’t mind. If i get enough comments. I might make a story from it.

As I woke up from my dream, as I took my first breath into this new world. I woke up in a city, but not like those that may be known. This city was made of trees we did not cut it that way, it grew that way. It grew special for us and so did the cloths we wear. Then I began to notice whisper about the mist and I was drawn into it. Maybe it was because my dream showed me the mist and so I was beckon towards it. Yet no one ever said it out loud, there was only whispers of it and so I could never figure out where and how to enter this mist. That is when I decided to travel until. So that I may discover this Mist, I set my eyes on the mountains ahead. Yet it would take many months to get there, which even being new to this world I knew the road was dangerous. However, I was confident in my ability to trick anything and to escape when needed, for I seemed to have skills of a trickery nature and so I started my journey.
So after some time I reach the snowy mountains, which the beings that lived there was broader and taller than anyone I’ve ever seen, you could have even called them giants. Here you hear nothing but tales of the Mist and how only the greatest can enter it. So I believe I could have found it from here, but no. Even here where they were so proud of those who enter the Mist, they still dare not talk about the entrance to it. However, before I moved on I saw one who needed help. It was her brother, he had been twisted. He could not handle the destruction of his family grounds and so he changes to a thing that was unrecognizable and yet his sister recognizes him. There was no cure for him and so we had to do the ultimate maser and put him down, before another would fall to his madness. Sadly there was no law here, there was no system. So cases like this had to be taken care of like this. However, you see these beings would not let a debt go unpaid. These beings prides was bigger than the mountain they lived upon. So in the end she came with me, as a bodyguard. She was better with a bow then anyone I’ve ever saw. However, what truly amaze me were her great-sword abilities.
So we decided to head to the next great city, a city I’ve herd to be the most advance city there is and yet to be surrender by nature. One that was built within nature without destroy nature, which

FanStory

in Community Creations

EsLafiel.4517

made me very excited to see it and so we headed toward it. Then when we finally reach are goal of arriving there. We saw advancements, which seemed to be impossible that it seemed as if it was done by magic. One which we saw was objects moving, believe it was called a golem and it did all the jobs around. So that the citizens could spend their time doing research in their choice of field, to advance them even further along. There was also a thing made of light, that was are guide through the city and if I am right it was called a hologram. To my companion who was mostly a brute, she who never use her mind. She was by far more confused than I ever was doing this time. However, it would have hurt her pride if I tried and help. The beings that lived here was also as weird as those who lived in the mountains. Yet in a different way, these were the smallest being I’ve ever seen. They was also the must arrogant, they believed them self to be superior to all others. I believed they would have records about the Mist, since they recorded everything. Even the children was doing research and recording everything they saw. Yet again, they were only whisper about the place. No one dare to actually talk about the place. So I and my friend decided to move on. Yet before we did one of these small and arrogant, but by far intelligent beings ask to come with us. I wonder why and so the answer was that she wanted to explore the world and learn about how everything works, which we would make excellent bodyguards for her. However, this hurt my company pride and so she got into a fight with this small being. Yet I saw that this being, was not helpless. She could control things that were beyond most others understanding. So I knew that was not the real reason and since I allowed it my friend accepted it. So we left this city within the jungle.
Before we left we mark the next place we would go and soon enough we reach the next great city, this one had no living plants. Nothing could grow there, and the small one. Told us a story of a great war, the war between two different beings that was so great that it had destroyed the land, and how the side that retook the land. Still did not abandon it after it was destroyed, they stayed with it and even today try and repair it. It was as if they were felines with none of the traits. They had a city, but there

FanStory

in Community Creations

EsLafiel.4517

city was one big factory. That made multiply different things, which were mostly different weapons. I had never seen such fierce beings before. Yet such loyalty as to walk off a cliff if a superior told you to. I knew at the time I was being fool hearty when I thought it, but I was just hoping that it would be the way I wanted it to be. That they would be so fierce that not even the mist would tame them. Yet again I was disappointed, even here only whispers were around. However, it was strange because yet again another being wanted to join us. His reasons were he wanted to find the weakness of the other beings out there, to protect his own. Yet like I felt with the rest, his motives were not actually shown. Even with she who came from the mountains, I did not feel like she was being true to why she wanted to come. However, the road is dangerous and he has kits for almost everything. That was made in the factories of his people. So I accepted it as the leader of the group and we went down the road again.
This time decided to head to a city, one that was built as the final hope for the religious beings. Those who would do anything to protect their Queen and gods, yet these are the beings that had the Great War with he who was my newest companion. So I did not know what would happen as I reach there, since I am sure these two will still have great hatred towards one another. However, I did know the Queen that was in power, was the one who wanted the peace and made peace between the two. So I knew at least by law they would not be allow to hurt him. Also I did not know if he would start something, since they did destroy his land. Yet I needed to go there because they were the only one. That was left out of the five great cities that I might learn something from. Yes of course there were others, but as of now they had been cut off from us, we did not know if we could even get to any of them. So we went to the fifth and last city. As we reach there, it was truly a sight to behold. There was no real nature in the city and yet it was beautiful, everything was built by artiest it seems. By this time I knew it, even though I did not want to accept it, yet it will happen. I was right as well, only whisper about the mist was around, but we seem to have some luck.

(edited by EsLafiel.4517)

FanStory

in Community Creations

EsLafiel.4517

A male from this palace, a personal guard of the Queen called upon us. It seems the Queen had taken notice of us. Of a strange group traveling, one that make up 1 from each of the great cities. When we came to her, it seemed as if she wanted to know what could have happen to have made such a strange group. We all told her are reasons, even he who dislike them. Mumble his reason to her, which truly anger the male guard and yet the queen did not care. She just smiles upon him. However, it was strange, such a kind Queen and yet she ignore all the reasons, but the one I gave. It as if she believe the rest was fake and only my own was true. So she decided to tell us about a trade post, but like no other trade post. A post that was as big as a city. It was where all people came to meet, even those who was hidden and kept their own cities hidden. It was also the entrance to the mist as it seemed. She sent her personal guard, the male who sent us to the queen. The reason that was known was, he will help protect us until we enter the mist. The one who holds a shield and a sword that protects all around him, but I did not notice that would give us one being from each of the great cities.
Well it was not a long journey, since it was not one made by foot. Only way to get to the trade post was a gate. Once we were in the great trade post, I saw beings from place’s I never heard of. This was the end of our journey and yet the start of a new. Yet before we start the new, we must learn about the mist. What is it and why will no one talk about it directly. We of course got are answer, and the answers were.
The Mist is a place between worlds, more correctly between dimensions. The worlds on the other side are almost the same, but with a few differences in it. It these lines are crashing all around us. There is no way to fix it, only to take the spot that is left. They do not know how many of these barrels will fall. However, ever time it does three worlds clash and only one can take the spot that is left. So in the end two worlds will disappear each time. The mist is where people from each world come to fight; those who win will gain the spot and those who lose, will be as if there world never existed. I wonder

FanStory

in Community Creations

EsLafiel.4517

what would happen if a tie went on to long. The info I got back was all 3 worlds would ram into each other. That would case all to be destroyed and so that must never happen.
The last bit of info I got was, if we enter we will not be remembered. If we manage to come back, then every time we out of sight of someone there memories will be erase of us. It will be impossible for us to live a life here, and so I wonder how everyone could know of the mist if no one can truly know of it. The conclusion I came to was that the mist is something everyone is born with knowledge of and yet no one knows of it. So as I prepare to get ready for the mist. I notice the other four was doing the same. I remember at that moment. That there were four other beings with me, all of different sizes and shape. When I was entering the mist and so I knew I would never be alone. That this four will always be with me and so that gave me strength to go into the mist without a single fear in my heart. I heard that there was a stone through, this stone came from the mist, so whatever is written down is never erase. That if we write things down, it will be the one thing that’s not erase as we enter the mist.
So we all wrote down a piece of what we was, we decided to go in order of who join the group. So I went first and I wrote this. I was born in the city known as the Grove, I am a sylvari we are the only sentient plant life form that is known of. I focus my training in Mesmer; we are the illusions of life. I am young, but my knowledge comes from 250 years and so I hope I can change the fate of this world, even by a little within the mist. So I say goodbye to this world. Next was the one from the mountains. I am from Hoelbrak. I am Norn, I am ranger and I have control over wild life. I will crush any foe who gets in my way. After that was the little one from the high tech city. From the great city Rata Sum, unlike others I am not heading to the mist for protecting, but to study and to fix it, to end this endless cycle of death, for I am Asura and we fix anything and upgrade everything. I am an elemental; I use technology to control the world. Then next came the one from the destroyed land that refuse to submit to anything.

FanStory

in Community Creations

EsLafiel.4517

We Charr did not give up when are land was destroyed, so why would I give up here. For I am Charr and we do not surrender to anything. I will proceed to this mist and I shall protect this world. So that I can keep my people safe and even if that means dealing with those who destroy are land, I will do it. I am an engineer and I will use my kits for this purpose. My home is steel and iron so it is strong and will hold up without me, it name is Black citadel. Then lastly is the one from the land that believe in gods. I am from the great city Divinity reach, I am human, we are protected by are gods and so now I will protect them. I will not let the world that they built be destroyed. I will also protect my Queen, even if it must be at a distance. For I am a guardian and we protect all those around us. This was final words for us, within this world for none of us spoke after this. We all just went towards the mist. This is goodbye to this world.

(edited by EsLafiel.4517)