Fenkai's Digital Work

Fenkai's Digital Work

in Community Creations

Posted by: Fenkai.7495

Fenkai.7495

Hello! Thanks for stopping by (: ! I’m an animator and I also love to digitally paint. I’m working on a few fan projects i’ll reveal as they develop, but here are some pieces i painted of my Asuran Guardian named Fenkai~

The first one was painted during beta, which is why his eye color is different in the second piece. Also, the second piece is a work in progress, but I like how it’s turning out so far and thought i’d share. I’ll add some Risen when I get the chance.

mike

Attachments:

Fenkai's Digital Work

in Community Creations

Posted by: Artemis Leah.5410

Artemis Leah.5410

wow, good job!! I’m looking forward to see new steps of the second piece!

Fenkai's Digital Work

in Community Creations

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

Very nice artwork! Any chances of seeing some GW2-inspired animation?

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

(edited by DoctorOverlord.8620)

Fenkai's Digital Work

in Community Creations

Fenkai.7495

Thanks ! Actually, one of the projects I’m working on is an animation xp . I just didn’t want to say anything until I had something to show

Fenkai's Digital Work

in Community Creations

Fenkai.7495

I’ve been busy, lately, mostly playing Guild Wars 2 and working on my portfolio. Crossing my fingers for the internship at ArenaNet ! Would love to learn from them.

Just posting one of many more (to come) Asura fan pieces I’ve been painting :b ! Asura are too awesome not to have more fan art of.

This is my 80 Guardian “Fenkai” wondering why you brought Magic Find gear to the Fractals dungeon….

Attachments:

Fenkai's Digital Work

in Community Creations

Posted by: Vito Schwam.8791

Vito Schwam.8791

DUDE!!! Congratulations! Best of luck with all this! Let us know how we can help you out! Or at least what I can do!

The Toad [TOAD] – www.thetoad.hit.to | Henge of Denravi | Cmd. Vitellio Romana

Fenkai's Digital Work

in Community Creations

Fenkai.7495

Hey Vito! I actually haven’t gotten an e-mail back from them, so i haven’t gotten the internship yet. I actually don’t know if I’ll get it, anymore. I checked the blog post that has the information on it and I couldn’t find the animation/vfx section that was there when I had applied… I’m still hoping for the best