GW2 sketches =]

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Alfonz.2573

Alfonz.2573

Oooh nice drawings! Would you mind drawing my char Canbolt?

Attachments:

(edited by Alfonz.2573)

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Most people are generally nice. I would never critique artwork since I am not good at it either (stick figures are as far as I can get). However, if you want to write something, I’d always be willing to check that over for you. =P Maybe post something, Sen, you never know. Someone might give you tips.

i would post on DA with critique option if i wanted good one.. besides my neighbor actually studied art and he can teach me some things

Every time I start looking at Awesome fan art, I get the urge to draw some myself.
Then I look at my terrible drawing and Cry…
Welldone Sir! Very nice stuff!

my rule nr. 1: i always draw for myself even if i draw pictures for other it is mostly to have fun myself; so it doesn’t matter weither pictures are good or not as long as i like them and had fun painting them

nobody started perfect, draw for fun, technique can be learnt even by most untalented person

rule nr 2: never determine drawing before you paint…. start to draw w/o idea and add things as you go; best pictures happen like that

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Cynz.9437

close up of personal project i started today, thought i would share

Attachments:

All is Vain~

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Invertation.4293

Invertation.4293

The amount of glowing Sylvari in this picture almost hurts my heart.

May you never stop this magic.

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: BlakThornArrow.2389

BlakThornArrow.2389

Hope you can do my ranger or ele I want to frame em and put em on the wall haha but ofcourse only if you want to

White Lions Claw , dungeon, Living Story ,
Personal Story, WvsW , Guild Missions, Living Story and so much more.
(We have Teamspeak and a forum ) join us!

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

Some really amazing work here <3
Would love if you could draw/sketch/paint my character, hope you find it inspiring enough Tho i don’t have a good screen session with her up-to-date looks, here’s something: http://imgur.com/a/65N5F
Also just got the new butterfly shoulders and the Glint’s dye <3 So here’s some different looks: http://imgur.com/a/tkaE1

-

(edited by Phoebe Poison.4875)

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: wolfram.8291

wolfram.8291

Hi Cynz. Nice work! I would be very proud if I had your gift. I recently finished decking out my sylvari ranger in some pretty bamf gear. Hope you can draw inspiration from it!
http://imgur.com/a/2QV0A#0

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Nadz.5879

Nadz.5879

Seriously cool style Very wispy and textured, love it!

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Wilhengard.5430

Wilhengard.5430

I definatly like you art. It has both good technique and a true feel to it. kuddos !

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: XDemonSlayerX.9560

XDemonSlayerX.9560

Hey Cynz, I love your artwork
Can I link some of my own artwork and have you critique it and give me tips to improve? It would mean a lot to me.
I wont have much time this month because of exams but as soon as they’re done i can get to work.
Thanks

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Cynz.9437

Hey Cynz, I love your artwork
Can I link some of my own artwork and have you critique it and give me tips to improve? It would mean a lot to me.
I wont have much time this month because of exams but as soon as they’re done i can get to work.
Thanks

Well, i am not quite sure if it is such good idea considering i never took any art classes or went to any art school but if you think i could help you, sure thing, you can send me pm.

Honestly though, it would be probably better idea to create own thread asking for critique or post on pages like deviantart and ask for critique there since there are quite few professional artists who might give you advice or two.

All is Vain~

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: XDemonSlayerX.9560

XDemonSlayerX.9560

Thanks for agreeing to help me
but as I said I won’t have the time to do any artwork until the 28th or so. Also I think you should give yourself more credit, your artwork is stunning and inspiring. I haven’t seen too many people with artwork as good as yours.
Keep it up
i would’ve pm you but I can’t pm you because of spam control

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Cynz.9437

bday present~

Attachments:

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Hahnchen.5420

Hahnchen.5420

Yesss, Cynz is painting more asura!

Very pretty, loving the orange and blue together. :)

Check out my deviantART and Tumblr for GW2 art!

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: JuneBug.5972

JuneBug.5972

I hope my necro, Pip, can make it into your amazing portfolio

Attachments:

(edited by JuneBug.5972)

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Zelkai.3562

Zelkai.3562

Would you ever consider an art-trade? :>
I would love to have someone with your skill draw my sylvari ele (I’ve never had anyone draw me art, it’s always me drawing for other people, hahah). Let me know and I’ll link you my stuff in a PM or something.

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Cynz.9437

Would you ever consider an art-trade? :>
I would love to have someone with your skill draw my sylvari ele (I’ve never had anyone draw me art, it’s always me drawing for other people, hahah). Let me know and I’ll link you my stuff in a PM or something.

possibly, but as i said before, i won’t have time at least till april

All is Vain~

GW2 sketches =]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Zelkai.3562

Zelkai.3562

Here’s the ele I was talking about, I sent you a message in regards to the potential art-trade.

No hard feelings if you decide not to do it.

Attachments: