Gold Character Commissions 0 slot (CLOSED)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Wow that was quick. 30 mins. I think that’s a new record.

I have my 3 commissions now CLOSED.

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

D: PM sent! Let me know if I should post screens here or elsewhere

I’ll answer that in your PM.

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

::copying general info from the first page so it’s easier for people to read without having to switch pages. ::

General info:
It’s first come first serve so please PM me ready with references of what you want. SEND first HALF of payment ONCE I reply back with a rough sketch.

NEW POLICY! If you “claim” a slot for commission but don’t respond with references or info for me to start within 3 days you therefore FORFEIT your slot! I can’t wait days with no reference to even start a rough sketch while I have other people waiting.

Since I keep getting asked, THIS IS ONLY FOR GUILD WARS FAN ART! If you want other art content or commercial/repeated-prints for sell please visit my DeviantArt page or email me at earwenwater@gmail.com and you WILL BE PAYING REAL MONEY for anything NON-Guild Wars.

I am a professional artist and I only offer in-game gold commissions because I know fair and well that GW is copyrighted and I’m not allowed to ask for real money for anything related to GW. But anything else non-GW related or non-copyrighted I CAN ask for money since art is my living.

Gold Pricing (prices set PER character, excluding the 200g one):
1g ~ Sketch (basic lines, no shading, characher bust, 1 color)
7g ~ Shaded Sketch (shading, can be full body if stated, 1 color)
10g ~ Ink (no background)
30g ~ Ink (with background/environment)
50g ~ Full color comic style (about 5-7 hours of work)
100g ~ Full color painted style (longest wait time: roughly 10+ hours of work)
200g~ Reserved for custom requests. (ex Full color full bg with multi-figures, either comic or painted)

~Prices are subject to change. If you’ve already ordered or on waitlist you are uneffectived by the change of pricing.

How to Order a Commission from Me:

~PM me (don’t in-game chat! It’s really hard to get refs and send you process images)with the art type you want (from above), screenshots (front, side, and back in the character screen works best since it has even lighting and I can get the correct colors), and what weapon does your character use if you want it in the pic.

~In the PM explain in detail want you want to see: background, your character posed. If you don’t have a set idea we’re work it out.

~SEND the 1st HALF of the payment once I’ve given you rough sketch (In the past I’ve had too many people that said they wanted an art piece and then I work halfway and never hear from them again and thus wasting MY time and effort for nothing.

*Once you’re set, (and I have the gold) I’ll send you a rough sketch to make sure you like it before going into details.

*If there’s nothing to fix or edit I’ll continue onto the finalized sketch (inks, colors, whatever you order).

*I’ll constantly update you with the art process until it’s done. Once you have seen the final color low rez and think it’s completed, send the remaining payment and I’ll send you the high rez (300dip) either PM or email, whatever is your preference.

NOTE: if you aren’t active on the forums or in-game, please give me a contact that IS active so I can get a quicker answer from you if I have questions or if I want to send you updates of the process and to give you the final piece when it is ready

Here are some examples of the work I do. (link happy)

Shaded Sketch:
http://aerindarkwater.deviantart.com/art/GW2-art-gift-Kobal-Alexzandra-Thorne-345026486?q=gallery%3Aaerindarkwater%2F24038759&qo=21

Ink:
http://aerindarkwater.deviantart.com/art/Undead-Chick-ink-WIP-344013660?q=gallery%3Aaerindarkwater%2F24038759&qo=23

Full Color Comic Style:
http://aerindarkwater.deviantart.com/art/Kryss-Winterheld-gw2-Gift-Exchange-347981024?q=gallery%3Aaerindarkwater%2F24038759&qo=16

http://aerindarkwater.deviantart.com/art/Earwen-Water-GW2-character-art-414318907

Full Color Painted Style:
http://aerindarkwater.deviantart.com/art/Commission-RedSpectrum-367216867?q=gallery%3Aaerindarkwater%2F24038759&qo=2

I have plenty more GW2 fan art and other works at my DeviantArt gallery:
http://aerindarkwater.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you have any future questions, just post them here or PM me.

Thank you for taking the the time to read this and hope to work some art for you in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Opening 3 slots for INK and COLOR only please. (need more practice XD been getting too many sketches lately.)

PM me with references, screenshots (I prefer a few from the character selection screen since it has the best even lighting to see all the armor details). any description for the pose or short bio of the character so I can pick the best pose/background that fits to the character.

Again. 3 slot open. Ink and color only please.

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Here’s a couple of recent commissions of my ink and color.

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Slots full. (pending 1, so if that’s a no, I’ll open just for 1)

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Okay, the 1 pending has decided to cancel, so I have 1 slot open!

Grab it while it’s hot.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Fossilized Amber.1352

Fossilized Amber.1352

I am interested in a commission but don’t know how much it will cost. Should I post the details here or PM?

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

I am interested in a commission but don’t know how much it will cost. Should I post the details here or PM?

The prices are listed on this page and the first post on front page. please PM details. (quick question, did you send my a in-game mail?)

Gold Pricing (prices set PER character, excluding the 200g one):
1g ~ Sketch (basic lines, no shading, characher bust, 1 color)
7g ~ Shaded Sketch (shading, can be full body if stated, 1 color)
10g ~ Ink (no background)
30g ~ Ink (with background/environment)
50g ~ Full color comic style (about 5-7 hours of work)
100g ~ Full color painted style (longest wait time: roughly 10+ hours of work)
200g~ Reserved for custom requests. (ex Full color full bg with multi-figures, either comic or painted)

in Community Creations

Fossilized Amber.1352

This guy is professional, I just got back my sketch and it’s great! It is worth your time and gold for these commissions – FANTASTIC!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Atanae.1079

Atanae.1079

I got my comission yesterday and I can only agree with Fossilized Amber. It’s amazing, beautiful, and it was really quick ! Worth every gold I paid

Thanks again Aerin Dark Water

in Community Creations

Fossilized Amber.1352

I’d like to set up a agreement with you Aerin, for future commissions. PM me if you are interested.

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Ah, thanks guys. Yes Fossilized I’m going to get started on that project we agreed on.

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

As of now since no one from my project is sending me art to do, I’m opening 3 slots. Please someone give me a color to do. XD I haven’t done one in a while. Also, who ever in-game mailed me about doing a multi-character color (200g), please PM me the details and send references. I sent a message back and gotten no response.

Again, 3 slots open. Color prefered, but not required. All is open (sketch, ink, color).

Than you

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

For furture reference, I’m a she/her/girl. I know lately cause of the storyquest that peopple have been calling me a dude, but I had this name first for over 7 years. Just saying cause it’s a pet pevee of mine that guys tend to think that no real girls play games, which is totally old news.

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

CLOSED! please head the header! 0 SLOTS really means 0 slots. Stop whispering me in-game, I don’t respond to people in-game for commissions.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Force Of The Divine.5437

Force Of The Divine.5437

These look awesome. Ill try to check this post often for next run. I would love to get a drawing of my character like that.

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Yes folks I’m back in business, not only that I’m doing a deal that if you donate any T6 mat for my Dreamer, I’ll thank you with art How it’ll work is that whatever the gold value of the donate is will turn into the gold price of the art I’ll do for you. For example, if you donate in 10g worth of T6 mats, that equal a inked (no background) art of your character!

Sound awesome?! You get wicked art, and I’m closer to finishing my Dreamer

Along with that is my usual 3 slot gold commissions so grab them while the slots of hot. Once I got three, the gold commissions will close (but the donates are wide open )

PM me with details of how you want the picture to look like (pose ideas, background if buying one, any character bio/personality) and screenshots of the front, sides, back, and any prop/wep/backitems.

For donations, PLEASE PM and mail in-game (with the donated mats). in BOTH message, please use your account name so I know who to give the art to (can’t give you art if you don’t PM me on the fourms to link back to you).
OR leave a email in your in-game message so I can get you your art that way.

(edited by Aerin Dark Water.6283)

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

2 slots remaining.

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Here a few new recent commissions I’ve done:
In order
~full color comic
~full color painted
~inked
~shaded sketch

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

just 1 last slot remaining guys. anyone else will go to the waitlist or donators list.

in Community Creations

Aerin Dark Water.6283

And closed. the donation’s and waitlist are open. Mind you, it’ll be a long wait.