Gold Commission— Aden Celeste's Work

in Community Creations

Posted by: Aden Celeste.3650

Aden Celeste.3650

Hi everyone:

Who am I:
I’m a graphic artist and web developer who is also passionate about video games. I also happen to be a indie game developer.

Reason:
I am planning on getting my second legendary, the dreamer. It’s an expensive endeavor, therefore I would like to gather gold without having to farm.

Specialty:
I draw anime in general, and I am willing to draw your character with whatever armor/weapon you desire. See below for the prices of my work. It might be a bit pricy (I apologize for that) however it takes time and effort to get the images to look right.

Sketches (with a shadowy grey color style)
Waist up: 10G, 2 day turn-around.
Full Body: 20G, 3 day turn-around.

Full color
Chest and up: 40G, 3 day turn-around.
Full body: 70G, 1 week turn-around.

I have currently 4 slots open. Whoever calls out first will be the first to be worked on.

To get your character drawn out, please send me a forum mail with your in-game name, and screenshots of your character (in various positions). Once I have received it, I will send you an email with a confirmation that I have received your request, a time frame and/or questions.

Once this is done, the payment for the artwork must be sent in gold in-game. Once I have received it, I will begin to work on your design right away. This illustration can be used as a desktop image, and will be quite large, so that you can do with it as you please. Only that my signature will be on all designs. See below for a sample of my work. This is an illustration of my main, a ranger named Aden Celeste.

Aden Celeste

Attachments:

(edited by Aden Celeste.3650)

in Community Creations

Aden Celeste.3650

Here is a project done for Isa bunny. I tend to do a bit of custom work on the drawings when I am not sure how something looks like (happens when the images are a bit blurry).

For Sarlias: I hope you like this illustration. I feel your character is a vivid and lively character with a cute personality. If you need anything changed, let me know. I drew the staff as close as i could to what you wanted without crossing the line in color (it is a black with gray shades image). PM me if you would like something changed. Also, the image is 1080×1920pxl wide, so you can easily use it as a desktop image ^__^.

Aden Celeste

Attachments:

(edited by Aden Celeste.3650)

in Community Creations

Aden Celeste.3650

It’s been a long time, but I have two more basic illustrations for two clients:

Chikara Senshi and Taiki Yougosha

As always, I don’t draw them exactly as the images provided, that is what screenshots are for __. Instead, I use creative freedom to draw characters based on what I sense is their attributes and personality (the clothes says a lot about a person’s character).

Aden Celeste

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: matie NLD.9672

matie NLD.9672

We love them, thank you very much!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Whizzle.9014

Whizzle.9014

Great work! I was wondering if you are still doing commissioned work because I’m sort of interested..

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

Are these pictures the 10g black/white waist up one?

in Community Creations

Aden Celeste.3650

@ Kojiden: yes, these are 10G. I may ask for a bit more depending on complexity but so far is ok.

@Whizzle: At the moment Im available. Send a PM with your petition and image and then an in-game message with your name and the gold attached, and I will reply with an estimated date of delivery.

in Community Creations

Aden Celeste.3650

This is a new one for Hawk, character named Masked Cow, in color.

Unfortunately I will be closing my commissions post for a while. I wont be able to accept any more commissions. Thanks all for the support!

Aden

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Hawk.3574

Hawk.3574

Thank you!! I love it. <3

Sorry to hear you are putting these on hold for now. I wish you luck with your next projects.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

Unfortunately I will be closing my commissions post for a while. I wont be able to accept any more commissions. Thanks all for the support!

Aden

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.