Guguru [Guardian] WvW Roaming Video

in Community Creations

Posted by: GoogleG.4901

GoogleG.4901

My second youtube video with clips from the past month roaming with my new server and guild. Feedback is welcome, thanks for watching.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Dofty.9814

Dofty.9814

kitten , great skills man! You could teach me a lot, by the looks of these.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Clipping recordings to only show when you meet pretty useless players doesn’t really show anything. Try showing all the times you died as well as those battles you managed to win. Then explain your build and selections and why you chose what you did and how it’s played.

As it is, it just shows you killing a few players and you say this was over a month?

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

noticed alot of skills clicking while noot doing anything on that hammer shout build u were being a bit carried there :P
The rest is a normal DH gameplay, traps are even efective with nomads stats lol….those enemies were not that special, those groups barelly had any CC…

Baldrick.8967 he did got reckt at the end :P

GoogleG.4901, dont u feel carried with that trap heal and damage output?

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in Community Creations

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Lol @ mandatory hating when anyone posts a video. Speaks more for yourself when you do that. Not every video is a guide or an OMG MLG MONTAGE with kittenty trance music (thankfully; that’s something to complain about)

Anyhow, thanks OP. I thought that was pretty good to watch; yea some opponents weren’t too attentive but that’s just how things go.

As a general suggestion, I would suggest to you (and others) to maybe tone down the music/make it a bit quieter/use more subtle tracks. Not that I’m an expert at track selection myself, but do note that I would imagine you would want the gameplay to be the centerpiece and you shouldn’t let the music overpower it. I think you are on the right track though, as opposed to the aformentioned MLG style videos I mentioned above.

Actual advice? You might want to check your Camera Rotation speed.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

@ArchonWing.9480, listening sometime comunications is also entertaining sometimes is easier to understand what was going on that momment, lowering a bit the music to listen some players voice.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in Community Creations

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

7/10 only because your music was horrendous.

Use this next time, you young kids with this Asian techno crap are tempting me to ram q-tips into my ear drums.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndMj3OQizzg