Guild Wars Tattoo

Guild Wars Tattoo

in Community Creations

Posted by: captaincrash.6528

captaincrash.6528

http://crashthecharr.tumblr.com/image/51462187002

I got my Guild Wars tattoo done today, and I’m pretty excited about it and want to share it around.

(The reason it’s back to front is because 10 years down the track and Guild Wars doesn’t exist/Something has ruined it for me/Whatever, at least I have a cool dragon tattoo that’s not in the shape of a 2.)

Crash ~ Charr Reaper

Guild Wars Tattoo

in Community Creations

Posted by: SkyFrog.9742

SkyFrog.9742

That is the saddest thing i have ever seen in my entire life…

Guild Wars Tattoo

in Community Creations

captaincrash.6528

How is it sad? I’m enjoying it and it’s not like I walk around everyday without a shirt on. For people who don’t know what it is it’s just another dragon tattoo, which aren’t exactly rare and people who do know what it’s from know that I’m a pretty dedicated fan. I could probably find ‘sadder’ things for you to see if you like.

Crash ~ Charr Reaper

Guild Wars Tattoo

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

nice tattoo. Like that you went the classic black instead of collors.

Guild Wars Tattoo

in Community Creations

captaincrash.6528

Thanks mate, I was originally going with the red but I edited it to black and made my mind up instantly.

Crash ~ Charr Reaper

Guild Wars Tattoo

in Community Creations

Posted by: Hawkian.6580

Hawkian.6580

Dang man, that’s dedication! Looks cool though, I’ve always thought it was a pretty stylish logo.

Guild Wars Tattoo

in Community Creations

Posted by: Schmitma.3185

Schmitma.3185

thats pretty sweet man. even if i had no idea what guild wars was i would still dig it

Guild Wars Tattoo

in Community Creations

Posted by: Reverielle.3972

Reverielle.3972

thats pretty sweet man. even if i had no idea what guild wars was i would still dig it

Yep I agree. I think that’s a sign of a good design, and a smart usage of that design if you – as you obviously were – looking for a GW2 related tattoo to use.

Guild Wars Tattoo

in Community Creations

captaincrash.6528

Thanks guys. Been almost a week now and I love it. Some people have known whakittens from and got a few “did you design that yourself”s. Big thanks to whoever at ArenaNet came up with it.

Crash ~ Charr Reaper