Harbingers of the Dragons

in Community Creations

Posted by: harveyaddams.4951

harveyaddams.4951

Hello all!

I’ve been trying to keep myself busy while we wait for LS3, so I turned a bunch of my characters into art projects. Using Sylvari (due to their look diversity), I created six characters as tributes to the Elder Dragons!

Primordus
So much flaming armor to choose from… in the end, I opted for a mix of Hellfire, Citadel of Flame, and Bladed for this Berzerker.

Zhaitan
This Druid was inspired by the zombie fungus. The look combines Orrian, Accursed, and Shadow of the Dragon.

Mordremoth
Trying to convince a Mordrem Thrasher to sit still long enough to copy his color template was a challenge. Combining Toxic, Scallywag, and Bladed armors, this Dragonhunter wields the remains of a familiar sword.

Kralkatorrik
This was one of the hardest looks, as most crystal appearance is confined to outfits versus armor pieces. While I ended up going with the standard Mistward armor, I took this Herald into Glint’s Lair to mimic the colors there.

Jormag
This Reaper was the character that inspired the project with her icy appearance. Combining Cultural armor, Winter’s Presence, Glint’s Gaze and the Chaos Gloves, this look was made using Ad Infinitum while in Frostgorge for the color choices.

Steve
Hoo boy, this Tempest had a rough start. Since the only thing we know about the Deep Sea Dragon is that its name starts with S, there was almost nothing to go on. instead, each armor piece was selected based on a flowing water look. This ended up with a mix of Exalted, Feathered, Lich, Winged, and Phoenix armors. The waters of Lion’s Arch provided the color choices. A total makeover kit was used for the facial fish appearance.

Feel free to ask any questions if you want the names of specific armor pieces, or if you want to copy any part of the look! Thank you for your time!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Falindae.6075

Falindae.6075

This is super creative! Love this