Help me out? :)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Jelle.4623

Jelle.4623

Hey guys!

I have a couple of questions, I’ve started with a project. If you visit the lore forums from time to time you might have seen the thread. It’s a project to document/archive dialogue from NPC’s all over Tyria (link is in signature). I have a few videos up already but I’m mostly still recording. Now, the editing software I currently use is a pain to work with, it’s not bad but I have to cut out a lot of footage and I’d like to have a few more options to let music/scenes fade in/fade out.

Also I’d like to make an intro and outro but I don’t know what I could use for this, photoshop perhaps but I’ve never really worked with that.

If you have any suggestions on what to use for me, I’d love them! Thanks in advance!

With kind regards,

Jelle.

TL;DR:

-Suggestions for editing software
-Suggestions for software to make an intro/outro with

in Community Creations

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

Well alot of people are gonna hate me for saying this.

I use Windows Movie maker to edit and render in 1080P. It’s really handy if you know how to work with it.

It’s free too.

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

(edited by Dark FQ.1038)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Jelle.4623

Jelle.4623

I tried Windows Movie Maker but it feels… too limited I think you can say. I have a feeling there should be software out there with more customization options then WMM. I’ll try to look a bit more into though! Thanks!