I had I thought!

I had I thought!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Macnor.4832

Macnor.4832

Don`t laugh; I did!

So…

We`ve all been there. Passing through. This city or that. Be it Hoelbrak or the Grove. Lion`s Arch or Prosperity. Hard times people! But the spirit doesn`t dim!

Hoelbrak – Flash back in time. Cut Scene entering Eir`s home. A younger Eir. A love that could be. Would it be? She sings with her husband. The song – “Beauty and the Beast” Celine Dion with Pebo Bryson.

Hard times people! It`s our lot in life. Recent events.

The Grove – Caithe sings. The song – When I use to have a heart. Martina Mcbribe

Time passes. The years go by. Friend or love. The years may pass but for the heart! It knows, always knows, they are gone. For Zojja. Snaff. Wanderlust buries her loss.
The song – People of Rata Sum sing “Somewhere over the Rainbow” (Martina McBribe) to Zojja (and dance to). The spirit does`nt dim!

A curse or blessing of childhood. Do they know? Really? The scene – Divinty`s Reach in the Orphanage. A women sings to the children while holding a young girl. “In my daughter`s eyes” Martina McBribe. Okay. phew. This one tugs at me. Hard times people! Hard times.

So I had thought

What if they danced? What city? What song would you see the citizens break out and dance too. You tell me!

(edited by Macnor.4832)

I had I thought!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Guild Wars 2 the Musical….don’t tempt me. We’d all regret it. lol

I had I thought!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

What if they danced? What city? What song would you see the citizens break out and dance too. You tell me!

Asurans doing Intergalactic, obviously.

Possibly Charrs doing Levan Polka, Basshunter version.

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

I had I thought!

in Community Creations

Macnor.4832

EDIT – Somewhere over the rainbow by Ruby Collins

A little more Asura like

I had I thought!

in Community Creations

Macnor.4832

Guild Wars 2 the Musical….don’t tempt me. We’d all regret it. lol

I love a good regret! Consider yourself tempted

I had I thought!

in Community Creations

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

hahahahaha xD
Not sure what the civilians would dance but it would be fun if Anet had done the Mannequin Challenge in the HQ while it was still relevant or have their on game Characters do it with some boxes of fun xD

(edited by zealex.9410)