Idea for all you fanfic writers out there:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Allusir.5630

Allusir.5630

Since the Hall of Monuments isn’t working for some people yet, let’s make something cool out of it! Write something into your character stories about finding an ancient ruin, going in and finding it had been looted and going off on a grand adventure to find the ancient relics (via one long epic story, or maybe just a bunch of short stories)

Unfortunately, that’s as far as my creativity goes. Hopefully someone can take this and make something cool. Then it will be a good thing that there have been a few bugs in the launch. They’ve been working really hard to fix everything, let’s give them something epic that never would have happened without the bug. A silver lining that everyone can see.

Maybe it would be too much to post whole stories in this thread (maybe not, I’ve never tried), perhaps links to the written works could work?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Cloaked.6734

Cloaked.6734

Sounds interesting!

Indeed, the character limit is 5001 for thread posts. I’ve gone into using multiple posts for mine, but I think it’s much more effective to host it somewhere like Google Documents and link there. Perhaps we could include short teasers in our posts!

Ya