Kil's art and commissions =)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Worgrak.3918

Worgrak.3918

Hello there people ^^

Some of you might know me from SW:TOR’s main forums art thread and SW:TOR-RP forums ^^ Or even from Deviantart, who knows The net is quite small after all

I’m open for commissions!

Anyways, since I really loved Guild Wars 2, I thought I’ll give it a shot and make an art thread here too, so some of you might want to see some fan art stuff =)
I’m accepting commissions and might do some request art, but thats to be seen, depends on my free time ^^

You can check my non-GW2 related artwork here:
http://tanathiel.deviantart.com/

GW 2 related artwork:
I’ll update the page as I get the drawings coming ^^ You will be able to see the progress pictures in the comments below in the forms of WIP (Work In Progress)

• Sylvari mesmer commission (wallpaper 1960×1080 variant) complete
    (I’ve uploaded a 2nd variant, since the commissioner wanted some changes but some ppl might like the other version, so I’ll leave it up ^^)

I’ve linked some non-GW related art so you can see what I’ve did before (you can still check
Enjoy

Attachments:

(edited by Worgrak.3918)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

This is pretty kitten interesting. I’ll go try finding a few artworks and I’ll post them soon

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

Hehh ^^ Do that mate =)
Curious what you made

in Community Creations

Posted by: Defora.3694

Defora.3694

I really like your art style and definitely want to see some GW2 related pictures.

If you want something to draw, I would love to see picture of my mesmer. Here is gallery of her: http://imgur.com/a/Jrie4 I know how hard it is to do art from something what you do not find inspiring, so if you do not want to draw pink spells ect, I understand.

Necromancer | Elementalist | Mesmer | Thief || Gandara

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

Thanks a lot Defora ^^
Actually, Mesmer is one of me personal fave class =) Even though I’m not the best with it ^^; Still, an illusionist that actually works is a good addition to the RPG game =)

Anyways, I’ll take a look at what can I do with your character
I have a vague idea already ^^

in Community Creations

Posted by: Heylo.4938

Heylo.4938

Here’s a link to a picture of my ranger if you want some inspiration. She’s blonde now, if that should matter. I really need to have an album ready for things like this.
I love your stuff and have been thinking of getting a commisioned piece of mine and my bf’s chars…Might pm you about that
http://i.imgur.com/smj2V.jpg

Sickest Guild [NA] Blackgate

in Community Creations

Posted by: seby.8469

seby.8469

Oh god, i want to know how to draw and paint so bad. T^T
<Going to corner and cry>

So awesome. Masterpieces _

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

@Heylo — Hm, nice Human I assume from the body shape ? It would be quite skinny for a nord :P I take your fave animal companion would be the eagle/hawk ? (seeing one behind you ^^)

@seby — Hehe thanks a lot seby
I’m totally self-thought artist, so in my opinion everybody can lear how to draw to a certain degree ^^ It helps if one has affinity and talent for sure. But talent alone cant make you a good artist if you dont back it up with practise So if you want to draw, just start it =) I recommend getting on deviantart, a crapload of helpful tutorials there to learn from I do the same

in Community Creations

Posted by: Sekiri.2710

Sekiri.2710

How much do you charge for a commission?

Ha! I can out drink you.

in Community Creations

Posted by: mathea.8230

mathea.8230

@Worgrak
Yes, i know that, but i am focusing more on software skills that drawing ones, since they are low. Everyone is good at something else. I was trying to learn how to draw realistic portraits year ago, but decided that it’s not so much for me. I prefer to get better in this, what i am doing with pleasure and passion. I stick to my Photoshop skills Bah, i love photo manipulating. My final university work is based on this. horror and sci-fi manipulations Deviantart? Yep, i made account some years ago, i think i am even watching you there too ^^

I really love art, and watching someone else epic draw and paint abilities make me joy

Ah, it’s me, @seby, just logged from different account ^^’

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

@Sekiri — Well it largly depends on what you’d like me to draw for you =) But usually I work in the 100-150$ range ^^ It can go higher as that as well if the commission is just way more complex =)
Though usually a character concept is in that range. A full blown battle scene with a busy foreground, full background and such is what I consider around 200$ =)

I offer quality in return so I think my prices are fair =)
Either way, send me a PM if you are interested so we can discuss the details ^^

@sebi — sure thing mate =) I’m not that good with photo manip myself, so I enjoy people who are doing sweet work with it ^^ Realistic drawing style is just one out of many styles out there, so I agree, one must find its own style they enjoy the most and make art with that =) It would be quite boring if everybody would always do the same :P

in Community Creations

Posted by: Skadi.8279

Skadi.8279

Not sure if this is still going on, but, if so, here’s my Sylvari elementalist!
http://imgur.com/a/GPKPo#0

Your art is amazing, by the way!

in Community Creations

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

Really beautiful pieces of art! Thanks for posting them.

I liked the Dealer and the Last Council in particular. Have you ever done an art of a Togruta? (Most fanboys seem to like Twi’leks, but give me those stripped, horn heads any day )

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

@DoctorOverlord —- Aye, personally I like togruta way more But havent manage to done togruta fanart as of yet ^^; Would be happy to though
If I’d need to take a pic, I’d pick Dealer, Last Council + Demise I had the most fun drawing that 3x pic ^^

in Community Creations

Posted by: Artemis Leah.5410

Artemis Leah.5410

Hello! I was just passing by, waiting for the game update to download, and I think your art is beautiful! Really well done!! Keep up the good work!

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

Hi guys, sorry for the long silence Working on a sylvari mesmer commission now, I’ll put up work in proggress pics as soon as the owner gives green light

Stay tuned until then

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

hi there peepz

As I promised, here is the sylvari mesmer I’m making at the moment for Vorago ^^
It is sill in its basic shape, I got a lot to do with it :P
But at least you can see how it will turn out in the end ^^ The basic background and linework is there Along with the fill-out colors ^^

The fun part starts from now on, since I’ll start working on the realistic figure, details, tidbits… all that makes a character look alive and unique ^^
I’ve deviated from the original sylvari here and there, like on the stomach or general muscle look, skin, ect. ^^ And the clothing is different from the race specific ones either. I’d like it to look more… organic and part of their body. Most of the sylvari race specific armor looks really like a clothing that they put up. But thats my own idea

Stay tuned for the next part

Attachments:

(edited by Worgrak.3918)

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

Ahoy there =)

Here is a little update on me work ^^ Its a cropped close-up on the guy, since I’m working on that area first and foremost
Lemme know what you guys think

Well, here it is, enjoy

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

Hello guys, just stopping by to drop the update on how the drawing looks like atm
He has the “Vision of the Mists” greatsword which is slightly transparent It is about 75% done now ^^

Enjoy ^^

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

A quick update on the sylvari
Hope you guys like it Still the leg/arm/sword needs working xD

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

Hello guys

Thought I’ll put up the final version of the Sylvari mesmer commission I’ve made for Vorago
Hope you guys like it
The original is a 5760×3240 px size XD

Enjoy

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: mathea.8230

mathea.8230

Really, really impressive. I was following your progress on deviantart and here and it’s stunning. Good job!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Very impressive work, I am tempted to put some images of my character up here, though it would be a ‘if you feel like having drawing material’ rather than commissions thing :P.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

Heya ppl

The commissioner wished for a little stuff added to the sword, so here is the edited version ^^

@mathea — thanks a lot glad you like it

@Berkut — hehhe sadly I dont know if I’d have time for request work ^^; I joined in with a modder team and drawing stuff for them so aside commissions I wont really have time x)

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Worgrak.3918

Btw, I’m open to commissions, so feel free to poke me if you have a request
And let me know about what you think about the mesmer I’ve drawn
First time I’ve done a plant-like creature tbh ^^;

in Community Creations

Posted by: Illo.5402

Illo.5402

Try to do a good warrior in chainmail with good dyes. Just the regular chainmail.