Legendary Armor- Discussion

in Community Creations

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

So, you may be asking “Legendary armor? Those dont exist!”. But according to the database, they do. Now I have no idea how to get them. Some say spvp, but I’ve looked at the mystwalker set and I do not see them being legendary. Exotic, yes, but not legenadry.

So how do you think we are able to get them?

P.S- Link. http://www.guildhead.com/items/catg/1/rarity/legendary

in Community Creations

Posted by: Scorpio.3821

Scorpio.3821

Isn’t that sPvP armor?…

Legate of the Legion.

in Community Creations

Deified.7520

No, thats the thing. There is mistwalker pvp armor, but it isn’t legendary nor anything similar to this. When you link it in game it doesn’t say its pvp either.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Leiloni.7951

Leiloni.7951

Maybe they haven’t implemented it game yet. Just because something’s in a game’s database that doesn’t mean it’s actually in game. That being said, I do like the idea of Legendary armor sets.

in Community Creations

Posted by: wookie slayer.4259

wookie slayer.4259

I hope there are legendary challenges to get it not legendary grindfests like the weps are

in Community Creations

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

i want a smart armor system

in Community Creations

Posted by: Sad Swordfish.9743

Sad Swordfish.9743

Maybe some of the classic Paragon/Monk/Deverish armor sets will return as legendary armors?

in Community Creations

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

I’m pretty sure it’ll be just as hard or even harder to obtain a full legendary set, if it indeed exists.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Darmikau.9413

Darmikau.9413

Please god no.

Getting Tier 3 cultural is already a grindfest. I don’t need to grind even more.

Right now Legendaries are less of a status symbol and more of a marker of who either

A: Got their guild and friends to pool the most resources into one person
B: Abused the trading post or in-game exploits

Neither of those are very legendary accomplishments.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Aiber.5091

Aiber.5091

Mist walker set is the WvW armor unless I’m mistaken. The medium ‘Invader’ armor I believe.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

Please god no.

Getting Tier 3 cultural is already a grindfest. I don’t need to grind even more.

Right now Legendaries are less of a status symbol and more of a marker of who either

A: Got their guild and friends to pool the most resources into one person
B: Abused the trading post or in-game exploits

Neither of those are very legendary accomplishments.

I am personally going after some legendary weapons, the culture armor is to insanely priced for what it looks like.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Pants.8315

Pants.8315

I’d like a set of legendary armour, that requires time invested in some sort of challenge rather than just gathering materials to build it.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Plague.5329

Plague.5329

I don’t want legendary armor in the game if it’s as big of a nuisance and a community destroyer as legendary weapons are. Tier 3 cultural armor is bad enough, and I don’t trust modern ANet to implement it correctly.

in Community Creations

Deified.7520

It probably hasn’t been added yet. Just like the pack end story weapons or the guild weaponsmith second tab. I do hope it is not the same as legendary weps. Don’t get me wrong, they look cool. But the whole grinding aspect is so unappealing to me.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Pants.8315

Pants.8315

I don’t want legendary armor in the game if it’s as big of a nuisance and a community destroyer as legendary weapons are. Tier 3 cultural armor is bad enough, and I don’t trust modern ANet to implement it correctly.

I fail to see how legendary weapons are community destroying?

in Community Creations

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

Armor with particle effects. Now THAT will be the shiznits =P You’d have like a black smokey particle effect at day, and a white ghostly glowing effect at night! Eternal Armor!

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Deth.4109

Deth.4109

i played alot of skyrim, so im all fore mystical legendary armor sets, as long as the peices come from interesting and cool sources im totally for that.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I like the idea, so long as all the armor pieces are as tough to get as the weapon (minus the world exploration achievement, you only get two for completing them so something in its place).

in Community Creations

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

They aren’t community destroying, price fixers and bad RNG rates are. Sure RNG rewards persistence, but you don’t even get a rare a day, never mind rares you need to make exotics, which in turn have a chance (operative word here, chance) to make a precursor.

in Community Creations

Posted by: ForTe.8462

ForTe.8462

I hope there are Legendary armor at the future.

A STRONG ADVICE.
make it more special,
Legendary Armor please be different for different PROFESSIONS !!!!
not just heavy medium and light