M. Vague - Charr Supremacy (GW2 EDM fanmusic)

in Community Creations

Posted by: TSLlol.4879

TSLlol.4879

Good Day fellow Tyrian adventurers,

so for those who’s like electronic music (beside GW2), I’ve made a track using parts of the 3 Charr intros, while waiting for GW2 to be released (managed to finish it just hours before headstart).
It’s a bit of a change from Jeremy Soule’s amazing music, but hopefully you’ll like it.

(sidenote: if you have subwoofers, it should help, laptop speakers, not so much)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Black bart blues.1690

Black bart blues.1690

Although this isn’t my kind of music (I’m a metalhead) this is some great work, and I like the timing with the video. Nice work, keep it up

in Community Creations

Posted by: Drakkon.4782

Drakkon.4782

I’m not feeling it. Charr are hardcore industrial and metal (except goth metal, which I feel works better for the Nightmare Sylvari…). Anyway, this style just totally ruins any impression of it being about Charr. It just doesn’t work.

“People don’t hate Scarlet the way Game of Thrones
fans hate Joffrey. They hate her the way Star Wars
fans hate Jar Jar Binks.”-not a direct quote, but still true.

in Community Creations

Posted by: musik.3964

musik.3964

Pretty interesting. While I agree with the posters before me and Charr are purely metal, it does work. I always associate Asura with base heavy music, You should do one with Zojja’s voice

in Community Creations

TSLlol.4879

Pretty interesting. While I agree with the posters before me and Charr are purely metal, it does work. I always associate Asura with base heavy music, You should do one with Zojja’s voice

yeah, I went with a deeper electro approach for the Charr, with the darkish melody and such. And well yeah, I’m not a metal artist, eventhough I love metal.

As for the Asura I’m picturing more of a glitch-style music, but definitely more melodic, higher pitched. After all the Charr are like “RAAAARRR” and the Asura are more like “meep”.

I’m planning on doing the other races too though. I originally wanted to do the Norn first, but I went and did the Charr first

and thanks for the support!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Bahamut.7029

Bahamut.7029

that was …. Beautiful… i mean uhh WE CHARR DONT HAVE TIME FOR SUCH THINGS ! WE GOT A WAR TO FIGHT !

Charr , Blood Legion Warrior \m/
Tumblr:The Bahamut

in Community Creations

TSLlol.4879

that was …. Beautiful… i mean uhh WE CHARR DONT HAVE TIME FOR SUCH THINGS ! WE GOT A WAR TO FIGHT !

thanks! and don’t worry, Charr need a way to blow of steam too