in Community Creations

Posted by: Scharron.2968

Scharron.2968

Hey my come back with my riffle xD

[MOVIE] "Sniper Charrzooka REBIRTH" Warrior

in Community Creations

Posted by: Cruentus Liber.6042

Cruentus Liber.6042

i enjoyed way too much ur movie btw will u be kind and post the full build u had in this movie? im pretty new to my warrior and i want to try more builds,
ty in advance

in Community Creations

Posted by: Qoltera.3042

Qoltera.3042

D…D…Do you have different modifiers or something? How do you have 4.6k attack? How can you hit that high in wvw with hb O.O is this even possible

in Community Creations

Posted by: DoubleSmoke.3269

DoubleSmoke.3269

Build please? I just dinged 80 on my warr and desperately want to try this build.

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

Thank’s all !

My build NO BRAIN RIFFLE : http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQJAURjkO9u5OuQMxBAzjjAqI1D7qLuUBxA-jUyAYrhoRQU0oCAJviox2GKiGryGT5OEZNMq9uIa1SBExYA-w

Take 25 stacks of power and 25 might on the build and you will have more than 5k attack

in Community Creations

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Your showing a 15/25/0/0/30 build in Vol. II verses what you linked above, why?

(edited by Rigel.3092)

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

Your showing a 15/25/0/0/30 build in Vol. II verses what you linked above, why?

In vol. 2 I took 25 point in arms to increase +10% dammage on target who is bleeding. And I took crack shot to pierce with my riffle (what I did in some scenes in my ‘rebirth’ movie).

And I link the build http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQJAURjkO9u5OuQMxBAzjjAqI1D7qLuUBxA-jUyAYrhoRQU0oCAJviox2GKiGryGT5OEZNMq9uIa1SBExYA-w because it’s with it that you can have the highest crit possible with a riffle! that’s all

in Community Creations

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

D…D…Do you have different modifiers or something? How do you have 4.6k attack? How can you hit that high in wvw with hb O.O is this even possible

25 might adds 875 power/attack bloodlust is another 250. That means only 3.4-3.5k normally.

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

25 might adds 875 power/attack bloodlust is another 250. That means only 3.4-3.5k normally.

Nop normally unbuff I have 3745 attack and full buff I have 5125 attack (with banner) ;-)

in Community Creations

Player Character.9467

Nop normally unbuff I have 3745 attack and full buff I have 5125 attack (with banner) ;-)

No, you don’t. Click your own build link because I’m not going to remake it for you.

Remove food buffs. Remove signet of might as you are activating it to make your killshots unblockable. The 3754 tells me you don’t have the infusions your link says you have so remove those too. 3574 attack which would be 3604 if you didn’t have 1 random knight earring. (you also have a soldier backpiece)

Banner isn’t something you can reliably have when you can’t equip a banner but with it you should be looking at more like 5250 (5084attack 50% crit chance 109% crit dmg without banners).

Edit: You could also push this all even higher with empower allies/spotter.

(edited by Player Character.9467)

in Community Creations

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

lol funny vid.

Gotta love glass cannon thieves and people wearing COF armor. Boggles my mind that they think they can get away with it :P.

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

No, you don’t. Click your own build link because I’m not going to remake it for you.

Remove food buffs. Remove signet of might as you are activating it to make your killshots unblockable. The 3754 tells me you don’t have the infusions your link says you have so remove those too. 3574 attack which would be 3604 if you didn’t have 1 random knight earring. (you also have a soldier backpiece)

Banner isn’t something you can reliably have when you can’t equip a banner but with it you should be looking at more like 5250 (5084attack 50% crit chance 109% crit dmg without banners).

Edit: You could also push this all even higher with empower allies/spotter.

For my bad :-( You’re true !

in Community Creations

Posted by: Nirvana.8659

Nirvana.8659

I’m watching right now your video.
I stopped it ,because log here and say : “LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL” at the part of “eating chaarzooka” was a must.

I can’t stop laugh.I don’t remember the last time i laugh that much.
Sorry for my english.
You made my day,seriusly tnx .
Regards.

I apologize for my english.
Engineer : Charliengine
Engineer : Brother Thompson

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

I’m watching right now your video.
I stopped it ,because log here and say : “LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL” at the part of “eating chaarzooka” was a must.

I can’t stop laugh.I don’t remember the last time i laugh that much.
Sorry for my english.
You made my day,seriusly tnx .
Regards.

Lool I appreciate you love the part : RESPECT THE GUN !
Try it and you will laugh more than watching I promise!
Thx for watching dude

in Community Creations

Posted by: Soap.3971

Soap.3971

is there a build like this that would work in sPVP

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

is there a build like this that would work in sPVP

Yep I play with this in Spvp http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQJAURjkO9u5OuQMxBAzjjAqI1D7qLuUBxA-TwAg0CnIqRVjrGTNyas1MKYBxBiHEA
But you will do less damage that in WvW I warn you !

in Community Creations

Posted by: Seetoo.9316

Seetoo.9316

You might want to change sigil of bloodlust to sigil of int to ensure your killshots crits.

in Community Creations

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

This looks like so much fun to play! I have a level 39 Guardian that I’ve come to really dislike and am thinking about rerolling. Is this spec something I can use to level up with or should I go with something else to make leveling faster?

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

You might want to change sigil of bloodlust to sigil of int to ensure your killshots crits.

The aim is to do the highest crit possible so I take bloodlust and not int !

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

This looks like so much fun to play! I have a level 39 Guardian that I’ve come to really dislike and am thinking about rerolling. Is this spec something I can use to level up with or should I go with something else to make leveling faster?

Yep no problem to leveling a warrior with a fuc**** big riffle and a berserk build

in Community Creations

Player Character.9467

Prestack bloodlust, then use something else.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Seetoo.9316

Seetoo.9316

It’s been a really long time since I last did pvp, how often do you maintain 25stacks of blood lust throughout an entire match?

You have 46% crit chance and 68.75% fury uptime. Even if you do maintain 25 stacks, it’s kinda sad if you didn’t crit on killshot.

But like I said, been a really long time since I did pvp. So take anything I say with that in mind.

in Community Creations

Posted by: thefirstlazydude.2408

thefirstlazydude.2408

You inspired me to go out and buy a charzooka and run around with a rifle build.

That video is pure gold man, thanks for sharing it.

Defensive Armor 80 Warrior (main) / Thefirstlazydude 80 Necromancer / Offensive Armor 80 Guardian
Champion Legionnaire of DTG and oPP
More then just a Zergling on Blackgate

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

Prestack bloodlust, then use something else.

Thanks it’s what I already do in WvW ! But not in Spvp. And in Spvp with fury I am at 66% crit that is enough for me

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

You inspired me to go out and buy a charzooka and run around with a rifle build.

That video is pure gold man, thanks for sharing it.

:) I appreciate a lot you like my movie !! When I see your reply I know why I do movie

in Community Creations

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

:) I appreciate a lot you like my movie !! When I see your reply I know why I do movie

This movie is what inspired me to start over and play as a warrior. I have a level 80 Ele, Thief, and Mesmer yet none have really been all that fun other than the roaming thief. Please keep making more of these!

Oh, I subscribed to your channel too.

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

This movie is what inspired me to start over and play as a warrior. I have a level 80 Ele, Thief, and Mesmer yet none have really been all that fun other than the roaming thief. Please keep making more of these!

Oh, I subscribed to your channel too.

Thx dude !! Warrior is very funny to play xD
But sorry this time I don’t make movie because when I play I have a lot of ‘skill lag’ in WvW

in Community Creations

Player Character.9467

Stop deleting and remaking your posts.

in Community Creations

Scharron.2968

Stop deleting and remaking your posts.

I refresh it because I made new movies…
And now my post has been moved, don’t worry boy !