My thread of fan art for GW2

in Community Creations

Posted by: Crystalight.2687

Crystalight.2687

And possible hair dos and outfits I’d like to see designed in gw2 if possible!

This is already my representation of what my elementalist wears now. Except the hair, I’d be nice if there was long hair in the game

Attachments:

One step at a time…

in Community Creations

Posted by: Glychd.2314

Glychd.2314

Oh wow that looks really cool! I really like the style you went for. It suits the game.

I make videos. Check out my youtube channel MidgetDance, and look for the GW2 playlist!

in Community Creations

Glychd.2314

Also, would you take requests to draw other peoples characters?

I make videos. Check out my youtube channel MidgetDance, and look for the GW2 playlist!

in Community Creations

Crystalight.2687

Also, would you take requests to draw other peoples characters?

Heck yeah I will! I’ll do my best too! It’ll be fun to draw people’s characters or what they imagine they’re characters to look like if they could customize them more in the game

Did you want a background or the character doing as well?

One step at a time…

in Community Creations

Crystalight.2687

Here is another picture I drew of my character in a bamboo forest. It’s messy.

Attachments:

One step at a time…

in Community Creations

Glychd.2314

Awesome! Here are some screenshots of my character. He’s like this double dagger battle mage. I don’t really know how to describe it >.>. You can draw with or without a background. I’ll leave everything creative up to you.

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Crystalight.2687

What is the favorite thing your character likes to do? Explore? Drink tea? Hang out at the trading post?

One step at a time…

in Community Creations

Glychd.2314

Hang out by the big floating dragon thing in the middle of lions arch, and fight people in PVP and WVW.

in Community Creations

Crystalight.2687

Here we go, Glychd. Sorry it’s messy, it’s just a draft so far. Need to fine tune it.

Attachments:

One step at a time…

in Community Creations

Glychd.2314

Here we go, Glychd. Sorry it’s messy, it’s just a draft so far. Need to fine tune it.

Looking pretty neat so far =o. Can’t wait to see what it’ll look like when it’s done. Thank you =D

in Community Creations

Posted by: Leyara.7398

Leyara.7398

Love the artwork of your elementalist! Was wonder if you’re still taking requests to draw other peoples characters? if so i’d love to see how creative you can be with my guardian!
If you’re still up for requests i’ll link an albulm of my sylvari guardian below, i’d love to see how creative you can be and i’ll let you play around with the background and what weapon sets you’d like to use etc!

http://imgur.com/a/8PRpu

in Community Creations

Crystalight.2687

Hey Leyara,

I did an outline of your character, tell if you like, I’ll color her too if you like it.

Attachments:

One step at a time…

in Community Creations

Leyara.7398

Ohh thats coming along awesomely! would absolutely love for you to colour it if you’ve got the time and wouldn’t mind, love the look on her face. Can’t wait to see the finished product!

in Community Creations

Crystalight.2687

Alright Leyara,

here is the colored version of the outline. Enjoy It was fun

Attachments:

One step at a time…

in Community Creations

Glychd.2314

WOW! That’s so pretty! =D

in Community Creations

Crystalight.2687

Thanks Glychd, still working on yours. Can’t guarentee it’ll look nice though Kinda getting lost with the bg. Haha.

One step at a time…

in Community Creations

Leyara.7398

Wooooah indeed! So pretty, love the colours! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, really love it.