-Nevermind this, it was breaking the rules-

in Community Creations

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

I’m keeping mine secret. :p Though, I will say it’s a dagger.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Skaven Zverov.2984

Skaven Zverov.2984

Here are mine. Made them long time ago, but i am not eligible to enter contest, so, they will be forgotten. So here they are here.

Attachments:

White Flash of Gunnar’s Hold – Hennera Silentwind [CORE]

in Community Creations

Posted by: Iridium.6385

Iridium.6385

Just as a warning – it appears that posting concepts anywhere while the contest is still going is not allowed. Unless I misunderstand the following quote.

Posting a concept submitted for the contest publicly (anywhere) before the finalists are announced is not allowed by the rules. Once we announce the finalists, artists whose entries were not selected can share theirs. Finalists would have to wait for votes to end.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Iridium.6385

Iridium.6385

Here are mine. Made them long time ago, but i am not eligible to enter contest, so, they will be forgotten. So here they are here.

They are fantastic and will not be “forgotten.” When the contest was announced, a number of people were trying to nominate you on reddit.

Maybe you don’t feel appreciated by the devs/Anet, but you are definitely appreciated by the community.

And you wouldn’t be able to enter the contest with this concept either way, since according to the rules, the design “may not have been previously published.”

(edited by Iridium.6385)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Felix.7586

Felix.7586

Just as a warning – it appears that posting concepts anywhere while the contest is still going is not allowed. Unless I misunderstand the following quote.

Posting a concept submitted for the contest publicly (anywhere) before the finalists are announced is not allowed by the rules. Once we announce the finalists, artists whose entries were not selected can share theirs. Finalists would have to wait for votes to end.

Oh, crap. Thanks for the heads up

in Community Creations

Posted by: Jack Redline.5379

Jack Redline.5379

then delete this whole post so it isnt on anymore