New Barred owl look! You guys ROCK!

New Barred owl look! You guys ROCK!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Strix Nebulosa.3579

Strix Nebulosa.3579

Dear Artistic, creative, wonderful staff of Anet!

I am a local Washingtonian and have been a player of GW for 5 years! I have been looking forward to GW2 for a few years now and was floored by the art and creativity within. But what amazed and delighted myself and my husband the most was the flora and fauna of GW2. Sockeye Salmon, Madrones (my husband is a botanist), and most of all Barred owls! Not only does your incredible game allow us to explore a fantasy world unlike anything we could dream of, but it also has elements of home scattered along the way. I have worked with wildlife my entire life doing biological surveys as well as wildlife rehabilitation especially with birds of prey and barred owls happen to be one of my favorite raptors. I was slightly dismayed by the how the barred owls looked when we first started playing but last week my friend popped an owl tonic and suddenly I was staring at a real barred owl!
I am writing this to thank the designers for the impeccable detail in your designs and the effort you guys go to, to make this game so much more than any other game out there. Thank you for the new barred owl skin! thank you thank you!

Your fan,
Strix nebulosa