New Elite Spec Ideas!

New Elite Spec Ideas!

in Community Creations

Posted by: GWStunnerz.9507

GWStunnerz.9507

Had some ideas for new elite specs, not sure where I shouldve posted this I dont use the forums often but I had these ideas I wanted to share! Ill go in order as on Class Selection ingame. I’m just gonna say titles with new weapons and profession mechanics. Also apologize for any bad spelling I was in a rush when typing these haha.

Warrior
Elite Spec: Samurai
Weapon: Sword (Skills Change)
Mechanic: Stamina Management – Right now the warriors adrenaline is set to once you use the move it uses up all adrenaline doing more damage, with this mechanic it will allow you to use each bar separately and would have no cooldown between each one allowing more of a strategic play-style. Such as finally got 3 bars of adrenaline going to use my move now… oh he dodged… with this if that were to happen no problem 2 more rounds left.
(Sword) Basically it would change the Warriors sword skills to fit more of a duelist, Focusing more on counters and the sword would be wielded alone granting 5 sword skills.

Guardian
Elite Spec: Cleric
Weapon: Off-hand Scepter
Mechanic: Passive Virtues (Dont know a good name yet) – Would enhance and change his virtues to be more supportive to allies.
Class would be focused more on a melee healer type of class, Mace+Scepter that way Druid isnt the only main healing class in game.

Revenant
Elite Spec: Champion/Marshal
Weapon: Longbow/Greatsword
Mechanic: Keiran Thackery / Riannoc Stance
For Keirans stance itd be focused more on long range abilities and substain damage, plus Revs need another range weapon haha. Now I came up with two because I’m not sure if Keiran is even dead, so I went with Riannoc the first wielder of Calabog, I thought about doing SPOILER ALERT … Traehearne first but for that reason there It would spoil the story for those who havent finished HoT so Riannoc seemed more fitting. This would give the Revs ability to use Greatsword and focus more on Condi/Vulnerability.

Ranger
Elite Spec: Tamer
Weapon: Scepter Main Hand
Mechanic: Double Trouble – on a 1 min CD you can activate it to bring out both pets equipped at same time, this would allow for alot more stragetic combinations such as having your Tanky pet out there while you have a dps pet sitting back with you etc. The 2nd pet would only stay out for 30 seconds though or until death. Scepter would act as a magical type whip focusing on Dazes/Condi.

Thief
Elite Spec: Executioner
Weapon: Greatsword
Mechanic: Execution – This would work similar to Warriors adrenaline, as in combat youd build a bar and once full you can perform your “Execution move depending on weapon.” to your target dealing alot of damage, the catch to make it diffrent from Warrior is it can only be used once per enemy and it would refill Iniation. Greatsword was inspired by the world event boss Legendary Executioner. Example of “Execution” for GS would be Rend Stab your foe then follow up with an upward slash applying 10 stacks of bleeding and 10 stacks of vulnerability.

Engineer WARNING I CAME UP WITH THIS QUICKLY
Elite Spec: Pilot
Weapon – Mace
Mechanic: Call Mech – Utility belt would be replaced by a bar that fills slowly over time, and your utility skills would be diffrent parts allowing Engineers to customize parts of their mech. For example 6 would be body allowing diffrent types of repair/heal skills, 7 would be the left arm you could do flamethrower, rifle, net, etc. 8 Right Arm. 9 Legs. 10 Self Destruct. I would explain this better with more time but it would add more of the ability to let an engineer play multiple roles. I chose mace because I though maybe like a small wrench or something.

Necromancer
Elite Spec: Warlock
Weapon: Mace
Class Mechanic: Demon Shroud – allowing the Necromancer to turn into a big built Demon type and would allow the class to focus more on tanking, and skills would be Curses such as Taunts, Making an enemy do less damage for x amount of time, etc.
Maces would use sigils then apply curses similar to staff.

Elementalist
Elite Spec: Spellsword
Weapon: Sword
Class Mechanic: Imbue – The way overloading works you can reactivate and element to imbue your current weapon giving it diffrent effects on its weapon skills for example imbuing fire would give your weapon skills more burn like effects and if it already had burn it would increase the damage.

Mesmer
Elite Spec: Dreamcrusher
Weapon: Hammer
Class Mechanic: Dream Shatter – Shatter all clones to cause all nearby enemies to be stunned for x amount of time. The class would mainly focus on delayed damage, skills would apply marks that would detonate after a certain time then dealing their effects, this would mess with people in PvP or timed dps in PvE.

Hope you enjoyed sorry some got sloppy desc towards end I gotta go haha and just wanted to throw those out there let me know what you think!

New Elite Spec Ideas!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Selana Firestone.6389

Selana Firestone.6389

It’s not often that I see a well-planned yet understandable spread of extra elite ideas. I like this! While I’m not sure if or when they’ll implement other elites, I certainly would be interested in a Pilot specialization.

Keep up the good work!

~S.F.

Author of Traveling Circus.
Ask the author or characters!
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/firestonewritesstuff

New Elite Spec Ideas!

in Community Creations

Posted by: szshou.2193

szshou.2193

This should probably go in the general discussion forum, not this one intended for fan art and stuff like that.

[eN] midline rallybot

New Elite Spec Ideas!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Atrish.1465

Atrish.1465

Mate as soon as I saw Samurai named there I was down for it! xP
Also the Elementalist one I thought about how cool an elite specialization like that would be. At least on paper would be pretty cool.
But yeah mate, we can always dream right?