New gem items

New gem items

in Community Creations

Posted by: rush in man.4506

rush in man.4506

Remember how in gw 1 we could play a variety of invisible instruments well this is gw 2 and why won’t they make them visible as an additional items we can use with towns clouts as pirate sword or boxing gloves.

Instead of them being for fighting we can create music. This concept already exist in gw 2 as a organs though out the world.

Ounly thing this concept is needed is a 0 sec cool down on the instruments which I don’t believe exists beyond thieves in gw2

Other wise tell me what you think and how much you would be willing to pay for these instruments. And if you believe there might be a problem with having these I believe it is an exelent idea for a net to make some money
I am willing to pay anywhere from 500 to 600 gems to jam with my buddies in gw 2

[SBI]
Guard(dhuum), Mesmer(Lyssa), Warrior(Dwaina)
Lvl50 Fractal, Lvl531 WvW

New gem items

in Community Creations

Posted by: Grey.7319

Grey.7319

This is actually a really cool idea.

This could be something very cool for the sound team too. Imagine if multiple players were all using different instruments in the same area, they could create a mini orchestra. As more players and instruments start playing, additional layers of sound are added to the track.

IGN: Grey | Mesmer | Gandara
GW2 wiki profile | DeviantArt | GW2Guru Art Thread