Quaggan hatchling army

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

Posted by: Yumee.2063

Yumee.2063

The other day I molded a quaggan hatchling out of fimo to become the pet of our Rytlock stature
This one took a lot of time to make, due to all the details, so i decided to make more, smaller and easier versions to give away to friend.

They aren’t perfect, but unique hope you enjoy them as much as my friends did!

Attachments:

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

Posted by: escalantek.2586

escalantek.2586

These…are……
….
…..
…….
ADORAAAAAAAABLE!!!!!!
KWWEEEEEE!!! I LOVE QUAGGANS!!!DD

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

LOL, those are great! You should pile the whole bunch around the Rytlock statue, have them clinging to his legs and on his head. I can just hear them now:

“Yay! Unca Rytlock! We wub you! Take quaggen for piggy-backs!”

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

Posted by: Galaxy V.9153

Galaxy V.9153

Quaggans are my favorite race of all in Tyria… I wish you could play as one…

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

escalantek.2586

Quaggans are my favorite race of all in Tyria… I wish you could play as one…

I’ve always wanted to do that too!!!! I wonder if there’s one of those animal potions for one!

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ely.3468

Ely.3468

There is a Quaggan potion, look for it south east of Straigth of Devastations, there’s a Quaggan merchant.
If he’s not there, try completing the event on the island (I think there’s a Skill Point and a Vista)

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

Yumee.2063

Thank you for your replies, I adore them to death too also spend a lot of silver on the Quaggan tonic, duh.
If anyone is interested, I could make a tutorial for them ^.~

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

very cute little things, well made!

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

Posted by: Curae.1837

Curae.1837

Thank you for your replies, I adore them to death too also spend a lot of silver on the Quaggan tonic, duh.
If anyone is interested, I could make a tutorial for them ^.~

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!
Those quaggans are adorable!
I have some fimo-clay myself, but unfortunatly I never know where or how to start… A tutorial would be awesome

“When we remember that we are all mad.
The mysteries dissapear and life stands explained.”

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

escalantek.2586

I’d love to see a tutorial. I love art. But I use pencils, paint, or a tablet. I’ve wanted to try clay or whatev people use for a while, I’d love to make my own little figurines xD Once I found a book at the library on painting animals on rocks! I made a rock elephant and an owl! It actually turned out pretty cool ^^ Maybe I’ll try a rock quaggan

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

Posted by: sylvanari.3951

sylvanari.3951

Very cute ! Quaggan’s are EVIL tho. Jus saying. ^ ^ =p

~TATSUMI~80 Asura Thief~ Caedas[CDS]~Sanctum of Rall~

Quaggan hatchling army

in Community Creations

Yumee.2063

I’d love to see a tutorial. I love art. But I use pencils, paint, or a tablet. I’ve wanted to try clay or whatev people use for a while, I’d love to make my own little figurines xD Once I found a book at the library on painting animals on rocks! I made a rock elephant and an owl! It actually turned out pretty cool ^^ Maybe I’ll try a rock quaggan

I love elephants! My favorite animal ^-^! I’D love to see a picture of you rock elephant Normally I’m a cosplayer, and I’m more into sewing and stuff, but this time i tried to modle them, cause a quaggan cosplay would fail haha

Okay guys, I’ll buy more Fimo this week and get the tutorial done by the weekend