Quaggans!

Quaggans!

in Community Creations

Posted by: fizzypetal.7936

fizzypetal.7936

Crocheted these from a pattern by Granny Square Maniac…the big pink one is my 10 year old daughter’s newest bedtime buddy and for my nearly 8 year old son, the blue one who is also a bedtime friend friend to him and Mousie.

Attachments:

Quaggans!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Silvatar.5379

Silvatar.5379

I think its hilarious how quaggans are one of the more divisive things in game (judging from some of the map chat) – people either love them or hate them lol. I fall in the former category

Nice work!

Quaggans!

in Community Creations

Posted by: koreena.3695

koreena.3695

Cooo! Very cute!

Quaggans!

in Community Creations

fizzypetal.7936

Thank you! They are well loved already! Their little feets are just a bit out of shape, but that is a-okay with them and me.

Quaggans!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Steficorn.1026

Steficorn.1026

I’m working on a purple one from the same pattern! I messed up though and put it away for a while. I have a habit of crocheting through backloops only. Most patterns it doesn’t matter. This one it does. Which I realized only after I finished the head XD

Quaggans!

in Community Creations

fizzypetal.7936

yeah, on the pattern there is a bit of a miss on the legs…row 14. Toe half…it took me a while to work it out. To get the required number you need to add this to the text: after the 1sc – 2 in 1 sc, 1 sc, 1 in 1 sc.

It should read: Row 14. Toe half: 2 in 1 sc, 1 sc, 2 in 1 sc, 1 sc, 2 in 1 sc, 1sc, 2 in 1 sc, 1 sc, 2 in 1 sc. Heel half: 9 sc (14 + 9).

:)

Quaggans!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Joyce.8312

Joyce.8312

That is just too precious! <3

Quaggans!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Steficorn.1026

Steficorn.1026

yeah, on the pattern there is a bit of a miss on the legs…row 14. Toe half…it took me a while to work it out. To get the required number you need to add this to the text: after the 1sc – 2 in 1 sc, 1 sc, 1 in 1 sc.

It should read: Row 14. Toe half: 2 in 1 sc, 1 sc, 2 in 1 sc, 1 sc, 2 in 1 sc, 1sc, 2 in 1 sc, 1 sc, 2 in 1 sc. Heel half: 9 sc (14 + 9).

Thanks for the heads up! =D

Quaggans!

in Community Creations

fizzypetal.7936

Thanks for the heads up! =D

You’re very welcome! I am fairly new to crochet – been doing it a little over a year. A more experienced person wouldn’t have spent 45 minutes on it trying to figure out what the heck went wrong. Hopefully I’ve saved you that time. x