Ridiculously fast level 80 (16 minutes)

in Community Creations

Posted by: mexeroser.9083

mexeroser.9083

Yeeeees: Here it is, me just using some tomes of knowledge… Thank you Arena-Net for introducing them to the glory vendors!!! <333

(I know it is possible to do it even faster, inside the tutorial, but i was, as i also say in the video description, way too lazy to do that :P)

Semper Dius [Dius]
Elementalist, Guardian

in Community Creations

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Can you tell me what program you used to get the PC stats in the top right? I’ve been looking for something less intrusive.

Oh, and grats on the 80.

in Community Creations

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

Yeah it was one of the best decisions Anet has made . . . kind of late but at least in the right direction.

The next step would be a way to get exotic PvE items . . . or better yet, ascended.

sPVP players deserve it, since they are very loyal to not the best system in the current MMO.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Obsidian Sanctum port to LA drops you at the Trader’s Forum rather than Fort Marriner if you want to shave a couple minutes off !

in Community Creations

Posted by: RainbowSyrup.4130

RainbowSyrup.4130

Make tomes of knowledge buyable with fractal relics/laurels/dungeon tokens. I have a buttload of those lying around.

’’I’m sad hanar can’t wear sweaters’’
-Grunt

in Community Creations

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Make tomes of knowledge buyable with fractal relics/laurels/dungeon tokens. I have a buttload of those lying around.

And dungeon tokens :O

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

in Community Creations

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Yeah, it so nice that they reward everything except exploration and WvW.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

in Community Creations

Posted by: HARRELSONNN.4872

HARRELSONNN.4872

I think it was a mistake tying both PvE and PvP together like this. You should still get gold from PvP, but THIS is a mistake in my opinion.

Self honesty leads to wisdom.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

I think it was a mistake tying both PvE and PvP together like this. You should still get gold from PvP, but THIS is a mistake in my opinion.

Why? Yes they are separate game modes but this is the same game.

SPvP players could progress very little outside of this realm when you consider time played.

I think they are well compensated now.

in Community Creations

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

Yes i want to know why this was a mistake . . . i have not seen a single bad side to this.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Aiglos.2907

Aiglos.2907

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with this.

I mean people trying this are likely to have played the game significantly anyway, so they’ve already invested time into the game.

Grinding in conventional PvE for the 50th time does get tedious after a while.

Fear the might of Shatterstone!

in Community Creations

Karizee.8076

I see nothing wrong with it either, in fact I think they should have introduced it sooner.

Players with hundreds or thousands of hours in PvP should be recognized for their skill and time investment and furthermore, they should be able to wear the skins they’ve earned in PvP everywhere.

in Community Creations

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Don’t worry they’ll nerf this method like they nerfed crafting to 80. Give it 2 patches.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Amere.9607

Amere.9607

well i for one just would like to have an option when creating an alt – to transfer him whole map knowledge, excluding possible reward for map completion.

and sorry, i don’t understand the video – you are just hiding usage of something or just doing something, blalala. anyways cheap way to show off ur video.

in Community Creations

mexeroser.9083

well i for one just would like to have an option when creating an alt – to transfer him whole map knowledge, excluding possible reward for map completion.

and sorry, i don’t understand the video – you are just hiding usage of something or just doing something, blalala. anyways cheap way to show off ur video.

Well… i showed how i used the tomes of knowledge… Yes, maybe not that exciting but thats what i did…. Unfortunately my recording program crashed right there as i also wrote in the annotation inside the video. So far, I do not understand what you mean with your comment…

Semper Dius [Dius]
Elementalist, Guardian

in Community Creations

Karizee.8076

Don’t worry they’ll nerf this method like they nerfed crafting to 80. Give it 2 patches.

They’ve already stated that the glory reward vendor will be removed in the future, that this promotion is a limited time offer. New rewards are incoming however – keep your eyes on the PvP forums

in Community Creations

Posted by: Amere.9607

Amere.9607

Well… i showed how i used the tomes of knowledge… Yes, maybe not that exciting but thats what i did…. Unfortunately my recording program crashed right there as i also wrote in the annotation inside the video. So far, I do not understand what you mean with your comment…

still your recording software crashed or whatsoever and you got that ‘borken video’, uploaded it to yt, then did a thread here. just to showcase … uhm, what?

in Community Creations

mexeroser.9083

still your recording software crashed or whatsoever and you got that ‘borken video’, uploaded it to yt, then did a thread here. just to showcase … uhm, what?

Hmmm i have done a reupload, because you could not really see me having 60+ tomes of knowledge… Better Quality now and better editing done to avoid that crash fail… (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ajZMWU9-U : In case someone in this thread is interested)

Semper Dius [Dius]
Elementalist, Guardian

in Community Creations

mexeroser.9083

Can you tell me what program you used to get the PC stats in the top right? I’ve been looking for something less intrusive.

Oh, and grats on the 80.

Yeah, the program i use is Msi Afterburner, I really like it… To make it show all the things I have, you need a program called HWiNFO.
As you might not really know how to set all this up you can use a guide… I for example used this one: http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=717129
But you can also just search it on google ^^

Semper Dius [Dius]
Elementalist, Guardian