Shi's Art Pile

Shi's Art Pile

in Community Creations

Posted by: shilane.1946

shilane.1946

Hello CC! It’s been a while since I’ve kept a thread on this corner of the internet and since I’m back to doing a lot of GW2 related art, I thought I’d start a new one up. I’ll try to keep this up to date and post as I finish new pieces. Hope you like!

Raetha for Daetha
Emergency Mesmer for a guildie who didn’t get their Christmas present coz their assigned artist flaked!
Burning Ele for a very patient commissioner
Twilight for Twilight Borealis
Admiral Salty for WingsofAsgard
Blame it on the Trad for Trad
Attuned’s First Birthday Invitation for my guild’s first anniversary I made some stationary for us to make an invitation to send to Anet inviting them to come and kill Triple Trouble Wurm with us. And they did!
MS Toga 2015 for Gamer’s Giving Back featuring the toons of the people who came together to make sure that the toga party was the big success that it was! Super excited that they’ll be using this piece in the upcoming Gamer’s Giving Back calendar too!
Some Fire Involved for Planxx
MS Toga art raffle 3rd prize for FishLips
Happy Birthday Lys for Wooden Potatoes
Irey with Larkspur Finally drew my main lol
Peachy Blossoms for Aurora Peachy
Sarada Sarada for Roserra
Kelar is a little jerk and I love him
Minaus Eilus for Invertation
Krytan Pin-up for a friend
Masyndril for SylvanBunny
Mayu for TablesRule

“Draw me like one of your plant girls.”

|| Dreamer Sylvari | [Att] | [HSD] ||

(edited by shilane.1946)

Shi's Art Pile

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Reserved for future use, maybe, I think there’s a character limit eventually?

Shi's Art Pile

in Community Creations

Posted by: Selana Firestone.6389

Selana Firestone.6389

Your artwork is amazing! Please let us know when you’ll be having more open slots and what your prices are. Keep up the fantastic work~

Author of Traveling Circus.
Ask the author or characters!
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/firestonewritesstuff

Shi's Art Pile

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Your artwork is amazing! Please let us know when you’ll be having more open slots and what your prices are. Keep up the fantastic work~

Wow, thank you! I’m actually taking on commissions right now, but no gold commissions. If you want to check out pricing you can look here and here

Shi's Art Pile

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Very cool style

Hey, thanks so much

Shi's Art Pile

in Community Creations

Posted by: BenjaminK.8792

BenjaminK.8792

Hi shilane!

Just wanted to tell you that i greatly admire your art! Awesome stuff amongst it; especially the way you capture the “spirit” of certain characters by movement and facial expression is fantastic!
Do you do solely commissions or are you sometimes also sitting in front of the graphic tablet, drawing what comes into your mind… If yes, please share! Would be nice to see more from you!

kind regards
Benjamin

Shi's Art Pile

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

I actually do a lot of my own work and if you’re interested in seeing more of that, you can keep and eye on my art blog or you can follow me on twitter @empressshilane where most of my stuff gets cross posted from my tumblr if that’s easier for you. Also thank you so much for the compliment! I’m so flattered that you think I do a good job making the characters seems less flat coz that’s always been a thing I’ve struggled with.

Shi's Art Pile

in Community Creations

shilane.1946

Forgot to post this when I finished it, oops.

Also if anyone is interested, I usually stream my gw2 commissions @ http://twitch.tv/shilane