Silvy's Corner

Silvy's Corner

in Community Creations

Posted by: Silverbleed.3169

Silverbleed.3169

Hello!
I made a chibi fanart of my mesmer today I would like to share.

I’m considering selling these for in-game gold, because I’m saving up for Sunrise. I’m very close (all I need is T6 and precursor).
Unfortunately I have no job, and I have very little time due to college to play. So I thought this would be a nice way to gain some money.

I also have two non-gw-related examples for styles I’d like to sell, because the chibi is very complicated and time consuming. One is a digital buste, the other is a pencil buste:
- digital: http://i.imgur.com/opVdaj1.png
- pencil: http://i.imgur.com/wUcDv8a.jpg

Is anyone interested?

Attachments:

Silvy's Corner

in Community Creations

Posted by: Iona.6307

Iona.6307

Hi, Silver! I would have responded days ago, but I ended up forgetting my login information for a while.

Regardless, for my and other peoples’ benefits, would you mind giving a general price guide for commissions?

Silvy's Corner

in Community Creations

Posted by: BlakThornArrow.2389

BlakThornArrow.2389

how much is a chibi I really like it!

White Lions Claw , dungeon, Living Story ,
Personal Story, WvsW , Guild Missions, Living Story and so much more.
(We have Teamspeak and a forum ) join us!

Silvy's Corner

in Community Creations

Silverbleed.3169

Thank you for the replies <3 I’ll respond asap once I get home – I have no computer around me cause of Christmas and New Years. And on a phone it takes forever..!

I’ll respond with more info asap I get home, I hope that is ok! Ill be going back right after Neq Years.

Silvy's Corner

in Community Creations

Silverbleed.3169

My digital bust is not that complex. I’m thinking of a price between 10g-20g.
The chibi however is much more complicated – the detail was sooo much extra work! I’ll have to ask around 50g for a detailed piece like this.
However without the detail, I can reduce the time in 3(!) hours. I’m talking about something like this: http://i.imgur.com/GZmgNzQ.png
Then it’ll be around 35g.
Black and white will be 20g.
Chibi’s are quite difficult because I have to convert an adult to a childish version, with unusual proportions. I hope you understand it’s difficulty and therefore the price.

The art will be delivered in high quality. If you are interested in print, I can deliver a 300 dpi CMYK version.

Silvy's Corner

in Community Creations

Iona.6307

Great! I’ll look into getting some high quality screenshots at some point in the near future and get back to you. Is the 10-20 gold pricing black and white only, or color as well?

EDIT: I’m primarily interested in a regular bust, not chibi.
EDIT EDIT: My character is asura if that changes anything.

(edited by Iona.6307)

Silvy's Corner

in Community Creations

Silverbleed.3169

Sounds fantastic.
The 10-20 is in color for the buste. Unless you want it in black and white xD

Asura’s isn’t going to be a problem. I always sketch up first and show it to you before I continue, so if you don’t like it after all, it’s not too big of a problem. I send those by PM.

If you’re on EU, I could also make screenshots of your character in case you are unable to get some good shots. I don’t mind that, it helps me out as well.

I have one customer ahead of you for a colored chibi.

Silvy's Corner

in Community Creations

Iona.6307

Oh no, color will be fine. I think. Unfortunately, I’m NA and not EU, so hopefully these screenshots I grabbed will be enough. If you need anything further in the future, please let me know.

Attachments:

Silvy's Corner

in Community Creations

Silverbleed.3169

These shots are fine c: Thank you
I will send you some sketches once I have a few.