[SoS] Gamer's Giving Back - Legendary Raffle

in Community Creations

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

http://www.Sea-of-Sorrows.com has teamed with some awesome people from other servers to give a way a heap of prizes in the coming months!

Entry is FREE. All you need to do is head over to http://www.Sea-of-Sorrows.com/legendary and leave your name and server and you are automatically entered!

The draw is picked at random using a name generator and will be drawn on the 31st of August.

Prizes are as follows;

1st Prize: Legendary Twilight
2nd Prize: 1000 gold
3rd Prize: 500 gold

We wish everyone good luck! We hope we can continue to give back to the community of Guild Wars 2 for your many years of dedication and hopefully many more to come!

As part of this amazing free draw, every single week we will be randomly picking a contestant to receive 50 gold! So if you are new to the game or finding it hard to get gold, then sign on up! The first week could be your week

Blackgate

(edited by Baroness.9506)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Pie Flavor.1647

Pie Flavor.1647

NA only for those wondering

And I am become kitten, the destroyer of kittens

in Community Creations

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Those links don’t work. Did this violate a ToS in some way?

in Community Creations

Baroness.9506

Sorry! Forgot to add the http://www part at the start All good now.

Blackgate

in Community Creations

Posted by: Snuckerpooks.2019

Snuckerpooks.2019

Interesting. It is always fun to play SoS in WvW matchups.

Edit: I keep getting an “Expired Token” message. Oddly enough, I have an account on your site (I have no idea why) while being on Tarnished Coast. Not sure if I’m in the running or not.

(edited by Snuckerpooks.2019)

in Community Creations

Baroness.9506

This is not just for NA players. We have discussed giving the winnings to a dummy account and moving it to EU so that we can include the EU players!

This means that if an EU player wins the Twilight, we will pay for an account to move there and give the item to the winner. This day and age everyone has a friend that doesnt play or an account that used to be used by a partner / brother / friend that is collecting dust.

I will find out if we can organise this and tell you all later.

Blackgate

in Community Creations

Posted by: ungascarlo.7459

ungascarlo.7459

hi, this is nice. im from EU server and just wondering how to join this. it ask for username and password. should I first join the forum in order to join this legendary draw?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

You don’t need to transfer an account. You can send mail (including items) from an account on the NA servers to one on EU (and vice versa).

The Trading Post is shared too, but I assume you’ll be mailing the prizes.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Community Creations

Posted by: Black Dragon.3784

Black Dragon.3784

I quote from your website “North American servers only due to restrictions on items being sent.” This is false as you can indeed send across items via mail from EU to NA and NA to EU

in Community Creations

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

A quick question, do we have to register with your guild site before we can enter contest? Or is there a way just to enter without becoming a member of your group/forums?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Solidbeatz.8571

Solidbeatz.8571

I have entered the giveaway!
On the website it still states NA servers only, i hope this is outdated info?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Shannon.6920

Shannon.6920

Looks awesome. Might want to clarify that the fields indicating Username, Email, and Password are not related to your GW2 account information – otherwise it seems totally sketchy to have it there front and center.

in Community Creations

Baroness.9506

We had to clarify the sending of items from NA to EU. We were going to make it work regardless. So all servers from both NA and EU are welcome to join!

Thank you all for the suggestions. We will be making some changes today.

Blackgate

in Community Creations

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

Sounds like an amazing contest, but shouldn’t we just apply here, and have you just in game mail any prizes out?

Other wise you get our character names and linked email accounts. Two security parts of our account

in Community Creations

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Sounds like an amazing contest, but shouldn’t we just apply here, and have you just in game mail any prizes out?

Other wise you get our character names and linked email accounts. Two security parts of our account

To sign up for enjin you do not need to use your gw2 email address. In fact, I’m willing to bet most don’t.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Community Creations

Baroness.9506

The website uses Enjin. It is a really large gaming website network and extremely safe. If you dont want to enter your real email then you are free to use a different one, just make sure you remember your passwords and such

Blackgate

in Community Creations

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

Thanks for the info guys. I thought they wanted your game email for contact purposes. nice to know if it can be different.

Thanks!!!!!

in Community Creations

Posted by: ungascarlo.7459

ungascarlo.7459

Application submitted!!!

Thanks!