Taking Character Art Requests (on hold!)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Fsnowzombie.4352

Fsnowzombie.4352

i love how you do the faces O: really really nice

in Community Creations

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

I know there are tons of requests I haven’t gotten to yet but I’m afraid I’ve run out of steam for the time being (I’m taking requests on my Tumblr also and I think I’m all sketched out). I’ll try to come back to these and get them done eventually though! I just can’t promise to keep delivering at the same pace. Thank you all so much for the interest and the kind comments – I got good practice out of this.

in Community Creations

Posted by: kayos.3456

kayos.3456

Hi I’m not sure what happened to your necro’s hips I swear they looked fine when I sketched the skeleton but then this happened

…I have no idea what the size ratio from cat to small Norn would be, so I totally winged this. And her hands (I’ve been winging hands for a while now, I should stop that…)

That’s adorable. Thank you so much for doing this ^^

in Community Creations

Posted by: Desraedos.1856

Desraedos.1856

No worries, one should never feel pressured for a freebie they do out of the goodness of their heart

in Community Creations

Posted by: Drigori.3278

Drigori.3278

Well give ya some practice material then this is Kagera and Rhaygan, Kagera a thief with a big ego (everything he do he do for his own benefit), And then we got Rhaygan a kind hearted warrior that rather die than fight dirty.

Look man you were supposed to be kind hearted!!!!

(probably out of character, sorry… also a dirty sketch because jesus how do you charr)

What charr wasn’t your fav thing to draw :o?? Well anyway sorry for a bit late answer aint on the forums much xD

Ye a bit out of character but i like it you are really good at sketching wish i could draw like that xD if i could i would draw your chars for you also…. xd

Keep up the good work m8 i really like your style

in Community Creations

Posted by: seby.8469

seby.8469

And here’s my request, since i see that you are very talented! Sadly i do not have drawing skills that’s why i always like to see how people are doing this magic with their pencil or pen. <3

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Riffian.5908

Riffian.5908

I am the opposite of modest, I just admit it when I’m too lazy to get things done properly (which is always). But thank you!

I absolutely don’t mind! If you can tell where the heck the lines are for my crappy sketch I commend you. I’m glad you liked it!

This was actually pretty weird, because on the day a you drew this picture of my character weilding sunrise I got Dawn and finished it :]. YOU HAS MAGIX DRAWINGS!

Attachments:

Riffian – 80 Warrior – Red Guard [RG] – Blacktide

in Community Creations

Posted by: Beet.5768

Beet.5768

I like you. I like you a lot, please stay long time.

Here is my Guild Wars relic, Albacus Uruz. Originally an Assassin/Elementalist, dual dagger Ele is just perfect. He’s how I plan for him to be Soon™ once I’ve run enough explorables, the idea being he’s a Noble who likes to get his hands dirty with exploding knives. Feel free to try something acrobatic or dangerous ^^

Maybe he ought to rethink exploding knives. Just sayin’.

(I… went a little literal there, oops.)

Hee thank you! A possibility I hadn’t thought of, I’ll have to make use of this in roleplay

in Community Creations

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

I am glad to be of service!

And that’s pretty awesome, Riffian! Grats on the new legendary. (:

I’ll put this thread on hold for a little bit – will be out of town starting next week and things will be hectic with packing and other stuff. Thanks, again, for the interest! Maybe I’ll save some of these and draw during my trip, hm.