The Battle For Divinity's Reach.....

in Community Creations

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

Skip to 31:59…… or, watch the whole video…..

This is it folks, the REAL WAR has begun!!!….. ready your characters, WvW would have nothing against this one!…….

in Community Creations

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

Seems a very lackluster attempt to tie together an incongruent series of living story updates. “…because time travel!”

I don’t understand the appeal of the TR fractal.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Darkbattlemage.9612

Darkbattlemage.9612

Seems a very lackluster attempt to tie together an incongruent series of living story updates. “…because time travel!”

Time travel is never a good way to tell a story it just causes so much confusion and eventually the audience will become uninterested in the story.

I don’t understand the appeal of the TR fractal.

Well since it won people like Wooden Potatoes have been working nonstop making these outrageous hypotheses of what we will see in the thaumanova reactor and trying to connect it to the Infinity Ball Personal Story in some manner. For all we know it could of been a Inquest Agent who probably had a modified Val-A Golem in their possession that knocked something over or did something to cause the reactor’s system to overload. Or perhaps even more logical a Inquest Agent was hooking up their modified version of the transatmospheric converter to the reactor to grant it more power and KABOOM. Another possibility is it has nothing to do with the personal story in any manner.

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.
Chaos always finds a way, who you think Evil learned it from?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

The connection between the thaumanova reactor and the infinity ball is a fairly linear one: steam creatures.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

in Community Creations

Darkbattlemage.9612

The connection between the thaumanova reactor and the infinity ball is a fairly linear one: steam creatures.

If you ignore the properties of Chaotic Magic. Chaotic Magic has no rules which to govern it, thus it can connect to infinite alternative realities. The Infinity Ball story offers only one explanation of infinite explanations about the steam creatures origins. In every alternative reality a different person, which includes race, could of built the Steam creatures. Also it not implied the Steam Creatures encountered outside the Personal Story are connected to the ones in the personal story.

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.

in Community Creations

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

That is a lot of “could have” “may be” and “well, they didn’t specifically say” to dance around the link that is obvious to the casual observer. You’re invoking the argument from ignorance as a way to justify shooting down a perfectly valid hypothesis.

in Community Creations

Darkbattlemage.9612

That is a lot of “could have” “may be” and “well, they didn’t specifically say” to dance around the link that is obvious to the casual observer. You’re invoking the argument from ignorance as a way to justify shooting down a perfectly valid hypothesis.

And there lays the problem with time travel explanations. It’s always “Could have” “May be” and “Well it was never specifically said” that is why the hypothesis is just a hypothesis not fact as the original poster seemed to claim.

in Community Creations

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

And there lays the problem with time travel explanations. It’s always “Could have” “May be” and “Well it was never specifically said” that is why the hypothesis is just a hypothesis not fact as the original poster seemed to claim.

me? I only want to provoke a reaction, didn’t meant to say it is fact….. based on what the video said…..

in Community Creations

Darkbattlemage.9612

me? I only want to provoke a reaction, didn’t meant to say it is fact….. based on what the video said…..

That is why I said seemed to claim as I wasn’t sure what you were actually claiming. As for provoke a reaction I say you succeeded.

in Community Creations

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

The original poster is enthusiastic, not pronouncing things as facts. Anyway, nice deflection. You’d almost forget there was a strong correlation between the lore of the steam creatures in the personal story and the lore of the steam creatures in the living story.