The Tyrian Post (Need Feedback)

in Community Creations

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

Hello guys. I am starting up a weekly show for GW2, basically one revolving around updates, news, and build showcases. Each episode will be roughly 5 minutes long, and will pop up every Friday! I need to improve a lot on the show, in terms of sound, style, and presentation, but I believe this is a good start. Posting this here for any of you interested, thanks for reading.

in Community Creations

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

Feedback on how to improve and what you liked would be amazingly helpful

in Community Creations

Posted by: Sirge.8934

Sirge.8934

Having a script would be a good idea. There were quite a few points where you just meandered at the end of a topic.

Not sure about the stalk market. Most of the stuff can be gotten from Guild Wars Spidy. Also, the comments about Godhand kind of seemed like a waste of time for a not very funny joke.

The build section was good. It’s always neat to see different ways to play. It’d be cool too if you did builds for all aspects of the game, such as WvW and PvE.

I wouldn’t hardlock yourself in to 5 minutes. Some weeks, like this one, aren’t all that exciting, and are definitely short videos. However, I’d imagine events like the upcoming xmas deal will have a large amount of stuff to cover.

Nonetheless, its a good start. Good luck!