The future of Guild Wars 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: Arkham Creed.7358

Arkham Creed.7358

Not my video of course, all credit to the awesome Wooden Potatoes. But I was compelled to post this up in hopes that an Arena Net developer would see it, simply because it so perfectly expresses my thoughts on the need for an expansion, and what I believe a lot of players feel about the current state of the game. I can’t say I agree on every point, but there is a lot here to mull over.

in Community Creations

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

in Community Creations

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Wooden Potatoes is a flip-flopper. I stopped watching his videos when he couldn’t decide week to week whether or not he hated or loved the game. Used to be great – especially his lore videos. But he lost me as a viewer.

in Community Creations

Arkham Creed.7358

Oh geez, this is new.
Another day, another Wooden Potatoes video predicting the doom of the game.

Funny, I don’t recall him predicting the doom of the game, just offering some constructive criticism.

in Community Creations

Posted by: jaymayxd.8190

jaymayxd.8190

WP is right though, i really hope that Anet see this and realise that we want information on existing lore in the game rather than new characters. We wanna invest in those that exist! and without expansions are we ever going to see the demise of the other 4/5 dragons? it seems like they are forgetting existing lore and having too much ‘fun’ with stuff that is ultimately irrelevant to the world… PLEASE ANET WATCH THIS!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

He’s been criticizing the game since before it launched.

“GW2 has no end game so it won’t keep players”
and the “GW2 doesn’t have Cantha so it won’t keep players”
then the spate of “GW2 has no quests so it won’t keep players”

All hidden behind this phony ‘but I loves the game even though I can’t barely bring myself to play it and everyone is going to quit’ nonsense.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Look at the fanboy raging.

WP has contributed to gw more than anyone posting in this forum aside from developers. I thought he actually defended gw2 pretty hardcore at the start. Now that he starts critizing the fanboys flock and do their stuff in a circle ifyouknowwhatimean.

The fanboys want this game to be bad, that’s what I really hate.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in Community Creations

Arkham Creed.7358

All hidden behind this phony ‘but I loves the game even though I can’t barely bring myself to play it and everyone is going to quit’ nonsense.

You’ve never actually watched any of his videos have you?

in Community Creations

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

Don’t quote things that aren’t actually quotes, THAT is phony. He never said any of that.

WP probably has the most accurate & honest viewpoint I’ve seen on this game.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Squishy.3806

Squishy.3806

I have to agree with this guy. We dont really have a way to track previous living story content aside from achievements and the mail that we eventually have to delete anyway. Having a living tab with most of the stories in it would be awesome.

Also i like the idea of having a living world too but its really sad to see the content that devs worked so kitten for however long just poof and dissapear. It would still feel like a living world as new content is always being released. I will be really sad to see this latest map dissapear

I also have to agree the story is lacking depth.

[WL] Bogan Queen
Tarnished Coast

in Community Creations

Posted by: Squishy.3806

Squishy.3806

No idea why “devs worked so hard” shows as kitten, when i edit it it says hard :o

[WL] Bogan Queen
Tarnished Coast