TotU. Ep 2: The Clocktower Society

in Community Creations

Posted by: NeilChapman.5902

NeilChapman.5902

It is with great pleasure (and no small amount of pride) that I present to you the 2nd in my ‘Tales of the Unsung’ series.
It was intended to be released on Oct 31st to coincide with Halloween (the central theme around which the video is about,) but due to one of the assisting players using up their Internet usage it was postponed until he could log back on and help me finish it.
Anyway, enjoy and please feel free to leave feedback both here and on the Youtube page.

Two individuals attempt to find ingenious ways of recruiting people to rally behind Mad King Thorn.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Hahaha, these are fun. And cleverly done too. Making videos in GW2 is very difficult. Good editing and funny voice acting. And I noticed some really smart ways to hide the camera man, haha.

EDIT: This must have been a ton of work. These episodes are very long. I would recommend for future episodes to simply cut them up into smaller episodes. You can release more episodes more often that way, and they won’t drag on for too long. But great job, a lot of work obviously went into all this.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

(edited by Mad Queen Malafide.7512)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Scruffy.8241

Scruffy.8241

there were some good laughs in this, i had a hard time understanding the voices a couple times though, but it was some really good stuff.

that norn guy laughing cracked me up… brilliant