Toying with the conditions system

in Community Creations

Posted by: Yseron.8613

Yseron.8613

- Added a menu to quit/display legal mentions and restart (restart button not yet implented)
I have to ask Gaile if the legal mentions are good enough for her taste before continuing

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

While waiting for Gaile Grey to ackowledge or deny my legal mentions (i requested her feedback in the discussion forum) i begun the final touches.

I will try to add flowers and Rastigan tumb in the middle (as an obstacle to help players) but i cant promise anything as for my talent with flowers

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

Rastigan Tumb (not yet textured and no flowers yet)

Hail to the most famous frenzy+healing signet warrior of the guildwars history

Attachments:

(edited by Yseron.8613)

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

Almost finished textureing Rastigan Tumb while waiting for Gaile to give me her feedback on the legal mentions before i can release the version with the scores validation code to the comunity. But Gaile seems to be very busy for the moment. Or the forums are inadapted for comunicating with the comunity, anyway…

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

Still no news from Gaile. Continuing to try to enhance the visual aspect of the scenery and remembering why i did not choose to become an artist with this texture where i must make holes all over the place…

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

Foliage in game on Rastigan tumb

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

I knew creatind 3d plants models do not take long depending on the complexity of the plants, but i genuinely did not remember that for fougeres it was a matter of a handful of minutes (it’s basically the same leaf duplicated in circular arrays)

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

If you need help with how to properly indicate copyrights, please write Community@Arena.Net.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

in Community Creations

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

Interesting project.

Fire Water Air
FA

in Community Creations

Posted by: Inauratalux.3271

Inauratalux.3271

Good work with the foliage and overall display. Can’t wait to see how it goes.

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

I’m thanking Gaile for her quick response and inform you that i wrote at Community@Arena.Net minutes ago.

I am also thanking the people who are taking interest in this mini game, no matter the nature of their feedback, be it positive, or negative.

That said, i bring to your attention that this mini game was a hobby made during my free time, by me alone, in only one month. Therefore it will likely not have the quality of a commercial mini game, but should perform its function, which is to offer a chance to candidate to earn gold coins while, i hope, having a minimum of fun.

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

No response today of Community@Arena.Net (are you sure this is the right adress Gaile ?)

I will keep you informed of their progress.

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

While waiting for their response i prepared a picture that will go with a small manual that will explain how to install the minigame on your machine

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

While waiting for a response from Comunity@Arena.Net, begun to add the leaderboard so that contestants will be able to see where they are compared to other contestants

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

- Added leaderbord (anonymous, using machine IDs to identify scores) so that contestants can have an idea of how far they are from the first 6 positions (and hence from the gold coins)

If i still have no answers from Comunity@Arena.Net tomorow, the contest will go live no matter what. It doesnt take 3 days to review 4 lines of text.

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Yseron.8613

- I had inadvertantly broke the restart while changing the priority of scripts execution order but i’ll be kitten ed if i never test what i do. Fixed.
- Finished the manual that will go in the post anoucing the launch of the contest

Attachments:

(edited by Yseron.8613)