[Video] Running out of Supplies in EoTM

in Community Creations

Posted by: Triangulator.2867

Triangulator.2867

My friends and I have been hitting the EoTM hard the last few months, neglecting it since the original beta testing as an unwanted map in an otherwise loved game mode.

Unfortunately, old habits die hard, and we find ourselves in the cyclical conundrum of never having enough supply. Watch as the intrepid heroes brainstorm a solution to this timeless predicament.

Be sure to check out other videos on my channel if this one didn’t sit well with you, or you are just jonesin for some more! I upload a new one every Friday! They will be tuned to EoTM roaming, as that is our current go-to place for a night of fun.

Hit me up in game or on the forums! I am always delighted to engage with the community at large!

See you in the mists!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

Look mom, I killed upscaled’s.

Attachments:

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Low level killing has always been main point of PvP. This game need factions and there should be some way to kill low levels in PvE maps too.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Yawn. Terrible editing, nothing interesting at all in the video. Moving on.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

in Community Creations

Posted by: Triangulator.2867

Triangulator.2867

Arrantheal: Thanks for the applause, I took a bow, I promise.

Ark Bladesteele: Thanks for watching! I hope my video has provided you with the necessary ammunition you need next time you find yourself without supply!