[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: Slic.2406

Slic.2406

Didn’t think I’d have so much footage for another video so soon, but farming badges of honor for a day has revealed the obvious: bads/majority of MMO players refuse to learn/get better. They (usually Henge of Denravi) keep throwing more numbers at the situation, which in this case happens to be me.

Woe is me, whatever shall I do.

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: Lewk.8359

Lewk.8359

Don’t worry bud, thief nerf will be in soon enough.

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: IComeInPeace.1768

IComeInPeace.1768

WildBill,

I run solo as I did in Rift – Grevance – I am Malf now on GW2 with MMAC – Your tactics are pretty basic. Anyone that has fought Darkhaven – knows a little Thief taking on guild 5 mans and winning. I dont do it with OP Crit/Damage Builds. I kite and line of sight, evade dodge at the right times and bleed them all down. I destroy all direct damage thiefs. I really hope we fight your server. I love teaching thiefs how to play this game – nice music though.

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: Talizorah Vas Neema.6903

Talizorah Vas Neema.6903

IComeInPeace.

Whats with the hate? Post a video showing how uber you are or kitten.
kthxby

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: Gizmo.8921

Gizmo.8921

nice, care to share what build are you using and what gear?

Cheers

Sea of Sorrows
OCX

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Slic.2406

Didn’t think I’d have so much footage for another video so soon, but farming badges of honor for a day has revealed the obvious: bads/majority of MMO players refuse to learn/get better. They (usually Henge of Denravi) keep throwing more numbers at the situation, which in this case happens to be me.

Woe is me, whatever shall I do.

Good video, if it was in sPVP. But WvW is not about that. You are just picking on lower level undergeared players.

-1 from me.

Now what? Next excuse is ’they’re not skilled’, then ‘they don’t have the right build’? How many more you gonna throw at me?

The videos’ 3 primary purposes are:

1) Entertainment.
2) Laughter.
3) Showing one of the many ways to PvP effectively.

I’m not here to prove anything, the videos speak for themselves in that regard, and I don’t really care if they prove anything to anyone.

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Slic.2406

WildBill,

I run solo as I did in Rift – Grevance – I am Malf now on GW2 with MMAC – Your tactics are pretty basic. Anyone that has fought Darkhaven – knows a little Thief taking on guild 5 mans and winning. I dont do it with OP Crit/Damage Builds. I kite and line of sight, evade dodge at the right times and bleed them all down. I destroy all direct damage thiefs. I really hope we fight your server. I love teaching thiefs how to play this game – nice music though.

If they finally add cross-server duels or private games, I’d be down for some 1v1s. Actually, we can set something up even now, we’d just need to keep finding empty sPvP servers (kind of a pain, but me and Solaris went at it a few times like that).

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: Fury.6248

Fury.6248

Just goes to show you most WvW players are newbs.

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: Aedgyth.4790

Aedgyth.4790

A level 80 char in Toughness gear with Exotic weapons can wipe a group of lower level layers easily (regardless of whether the game buffs them to 80 stats or not). You know a level 80 player form those who are not within seconds when fighting them in W3 as they go down in seconds.

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: Lucubration.8361

Lucubration.8361

Wow, you have got to be fighting some extremely sub-80’s in those sequences. XD

I rarely manage to find the sort of action you’re showcasing here; maybe I should poke around the remote parts of the borderlands more.

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Slic.2406

A level 80 char in Toughness gear with Exotic weapons can wipe a group of lower level layers easily (regardless of whether the game buffs them to 80 stats or not). You know a level 80 player form those who are not within seconds when fighting them in W3 as they go down in seconds.

No, you know they’re not 80 when you see a green up-arrow next to their name. 80’s have no green arrow. There’s actually quite a few 80s dying to me, if you look carefully.

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: Tragedy.4867

Tragedy.4867

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Talizorah Vas Neema.6903

I am thinking to compliment this build gear wise i’m going for the Whispering set from Orr and? runeing it with Krait and grenth runes. And for my trinkets maybe some pow/vit/tough for the extra lasting power. What you think?

[Video] Thief PvP, WvW 2

in Community Creations

Talizorah Vas Neema.6903

so he can dodge the ranged fire.