What program do you use?

What program do you use?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Neurotic.4328

Neurotic.4328

Hey guys i was just curious because i really wanted to get into the habit of making character portraits/ practicing and or anything in general but what program do you guys use to sketch / paint these portraits ? thanks!

What program do you use?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Coco.3021

Coco.3021

Paint Tool SAI. Sometimes Photoshop for touch ups. I used to use Painter (Corel) but I don’t have it anymore and don’t want to pony up for it. coughs

There are also FireAlpaca and GNU Image Manipulation Program (the acronym to which the forums will helpfully censor :| ) which are free, I would say try them all and see what feels the most natural to you.

What program do you use?

in Community Creations

Posted by: duckgirl.8769

duckgirl.8769

I cannot live without Photoshop :/ I don’t use anything else :/

What program do you use?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ladydoritas.2607

Ladydoritas.2607

There’s another good FREE paint program called MyPaint.

But Gnu Image Manipulation Programm is always a very good choice.

What program do you use?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Edusd.7893

Edusd.7893

Well besides the mechanical pencil at my job, I really like Manga Studio, and, of course, Photoshop.

-mredus.deviantart.com-

What program do you use?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Curae.1837

Curae.1837

For digital works I use painttool sai for linearts/colors and photoshop for some extra effects and quick color/mood changes. (which I do with the help of layermasks)

Sometimes I also use adobe illustrator for illustrations, but that’s more depending on the work I made…

A lot of people also use GIMP, it’s a free program and (appears) to be pretty good too. Personally I can’t work with it, but that’s because I never bothered to figure it out I have seen amazing works of others who do work with it.

“When we remember that we are all mad.
The mysteries dissapear and life stands explained.”

What program do you use?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ninami.6087

Ninami.6087

I’m mostly using very old version of Corel Paint Shop Pro and it’s still pretty good for me. Sometimes I’m using Adobe Photoshop too.