World boss timer for megaservers

in Community Creations

Posted by: dulfy.1493

dulfy.1493

Hey everyone, I am super excited to release a World Boss timer designed by that_shaman from Reddit to accompany the new world boss schedule. He has spent a ton of time working on it and I hope you will all find it useful!

Features

• http://i.imgur.com/mXjShEA.jpg
  • Countdown timer for each event with big windows for current event and next event.
  • Clock for each event with 24 hr or AM/PM mode
  • Waypoint code (just copy and paste to your ingame chat window) for easy access
  • Loot information such as dragonite, rare items, champion loot boxes.
  • Double click an event to place it under My events to be tracked
  • Sound notification for tracked (My Events) events that can be muted, go off when the event starts or go off with 15 minutes to the event.

How to use

• Double click an event to place it under my events. By default the sound notification will go off at 15 minutes but you can change it by clicking the sound icon to either mute it or have it go off when the event starts
  • The little clock icon next to the sound icon will change the clock to 24 hr mode (default) or am/pm
  • http://i.imgur.com/9uL0IuQ.jpg

Enjoy!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Sakri.7234

Sakri.7234

Am I missing something in not finding temple events in the timer?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Temples are not timed events, those are triggered by players, Dulfy’s tool only work for the timed ones.
EDIT: I started to use it last night, it is awesome.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Sakri.7234

Sakri.7234

I would like to see when temple events are on, though.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I’m not sure that is going to be possible with the MegaServer system.

Even IF they could somehow identify each active server and give status, you cannot select what server you load into.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Community Creations

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

^ what Grimm said.

It’d be nice if it was an overlay, since now it still involves leaving the game to check. Granted it’s better than using that post on the website as previously since I no longer have to convert everything across time zone barriers and there’s a waypoint link, but not as convenient as it ‘could have been’.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Overall, I think the system is working well, but this is one of the areas that needs some “tweaking” to come up with some sort of solution (and I can’t see it being a 3rd party one….but there are a lot of people out there smarter than me).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Community Creations

Posted by: CountzuCrytus.7256

CountzuCrytus.7256

I had a chance to try out the system last night as well. I liked the layout and how precise the timer was. Thank you Shaman( forgot his full name) for creating this for us!