some GW2 inspired art

some GW2 inspired art

in Community Creations

Posted by: BradHP.9803

BradHP.9803

I love mixing my addictions (art and gaming) so here’s an image inspired by my Norn bow warrior.

Made with Daz Studio 4 Pro and the Reality plugin, rendered with Luxrender.

Next up is a thief fighting a centaur, should be done in a few days.

And check out more of my work through the links in my sig.

Attachments:

some GW2 inspired art

in Community Creations

BradHP.9803

I ran into some centaur trouble and have to make a new skin texture for the model, but here’s a close up of the thief in action.

Attachments:

some GW2 inspired art

in Community Creations

Posted by: Cloaked.6734

Cloaked.6734

Looks awesome!

Ya

some GW2 inspired art

in Community Creations

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

Cool to see some 3D work inspired by GW2!

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

some GW2 inspired art

in Community Creations

BradHP.9803

Thanks, not sure what to do next. If I had any modeling skills (trying to teach myself Sculptris) I’d try to make a Charr or Asura. Maybe I’ll see what I can dial up with the Genesis figure in Daz.

some GW2 inspired art

in Community Creations

Posted by: Azarath.6710

Azarath.6710

If you could use the game assets. I drool thinking of the possibilities for posed screenshots :O

Great work nevertheless!

some GW2 inspired art

in Community Creations

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

If you could use the game assets. I drool thinking of the possibilities for posed screenshots :O

That would be so amazing if the in-game assets become available for modeling artists and most especially machinima-makers!

Have you ever seen the WoW machinima “Blind” that used fully animated in-game assests? Probably the best fan-machinima I’ve ever seen. (Althoughyou have to like or at least tolerate J-Pop)

I know DAZ Studio is capable of animation. Any chance of trying that BradHP?

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

some GW2 inspired art

in Community Creations

BradHP.9803

Animation is a total pain in the kitten (yes, I wrote kitten because I know it would just change anything else) . But maybe I’ll give it a try with a simple scene and see what I can do.

If anyone else out there uses Daz or iClone maybe we can collaborate.

some GW2 inspired art

in Community Creations

BradHP.9803

Been working on a Mesmer render for the past week and keep running into issues. I think I finally have it how I want and hopefully I’ll have it posted in the next few days.