tPvP HamBow Guide!

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Here’s my HamBow guide, viable in tpvp!
Don’t forget to like and subscribe since I’ll be posting more viable tpvp builds!

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Hambow doesn’t need a guide….

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

lol i just toss some trait in HP, defend, and ramdon trait, hammer, bow random sigil and soldier amulet, pew pew pew healing signet im done.

hey i forget some stance, switch to fear me in skynoobhammer.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

A guide for the mundane. Well as there are still a large amount of players who still suck regardless, i guess it can be helpful to them.

Säïnt

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Terrorsquad.2349

Guys, dont be so negative pls, just here to post as much viable tpvp builds and hambow is still one of them..
Trying to get new ppl into tpvp with all viable tpvp builds updated with April patch

I’m sorry if this disturbed you in any way possible..

Cheers

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Guys, dont be so negative pls, just here to post as much viable tpvp builds and hambow is still one of them..
Trying to get new ppl into tpvp with all viable tpvp builds updated with April patch

Cheers

Great job on your video, don’t listen to the haters!

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Terrorsquad.2349

Cheers

Great job on your video, don’t listen to the haters!

Thanks for the support!

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Magnito.6187

Magnito.6187

When running hambow I like to switch out to the berserkers (altho I don’t run it very often). I like the evis build way more, as you may have noticed. I think hambows are doing fine atm, but the glory and fame was way higher before the patch. The lack of damage using a soldiers amulet is incredible in my opinion, as there are too many specs around which will rip off your might stacks. Try it on berserkers, I’m sure you’re going to like it (don’t mind your survivability, as your stances cover you quite much)

and Kite. Kiting does the job as you’re running zerkers and you feel like you’re getting in trouble, kite like you’ve never kited before ^.^

Those are just my 50 cents tho

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Nice guide Denied

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Terrorsquad.2349

When running hambow I like to switch out to the berserkers (altho I don’t run it very often). I like the evis build way more, as you may have noticed. I think hambows are doing fine atm, but the glory and fame was way higher before the patch. The lack of damage using a soldiers amulet is incredible in my opinion, as there are too many specs around which will rip off your might stacks. Try it on berserkers, I’m sure you’re going to like it (don’t mind your survivability, as your stances cover you quite much)

and Kite. Kiting does the job as you’re running zerkers and you feel like you’re getting in trouble, kite like you’ve never kited before ^.^

Those are just my 50 cents tho

Ya I’ve tested axe/sword vs hambow with soldiers and axe/sword with celestial owns the hambow pretty much due its dps and hambow is purely meant as support (cc coverage)..

I’ll make an axe/sword video next, just finished Engineer^^

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Terrorsquad.2349

Nice guide Denied

Thanks Tyr!
Was my first video so wasnt rly that good, other ones are quite better in explanation etc.
I’ll be posting another warr vid either today or 2morrow!:D

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Nice guide Denied

Thanks Tyr!
Was my first video so wasnt rly that good, other ones are quite better in explanation etc.

I’ll be sure to watch them.Can’t play atm,have some issues with my arm so i won’t be logging for a while.

Anyway,looking forward to seeing them.

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Terrorsquad.2349

Nice guide Denied

Thanks Tyr!

I’ll be sure to watch them.Can’t play atm,have some issues with my arm so i won’t be logging for a while.

Anyway,looking forward to seeing them.

Ya, Itsmea told me 2 days ago when we were dueling.
Hope it gets fixed soon so I can bump yo kitten again :p

Anyway take care and thanks for watching ma vids^^

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Magnito.6187

Magnito.6187

Axe/sword is rubbish tho :/ It’s not much of a team supporting build as it requires you to kite way too much.

Axe/shield longbow is way more usefull, as you can use your soldiers amulet without any problems because of the sigil of intelligence and the great might stacking on your longbow and 2 leaps. Besides that, you’ll be able to stay on points if needed and can outduel most other classes/specs

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Terrorsquad.2349

Axe/sword is rubbish tho :/ It’s not much of a team supporting build as it requires you to kite way too much.

Axe/shield longbow is way more usefull, as you can use your soldiers amulet without any problems because of the sigil of intelligence and the great might stacking on your longbow and 2 leaps. Besides that, you’ll be able to stay on points if needed and can outduel most other classes/specs

Axe/sword aint support, it’s dps and mostly assigned assaulting far :p Also the block on shield has longer cd compared to block on sword 5. Both works with reflect trait , stun also does no damage while torment does loads of damage with the celestial amulet. The eviscerate hits pretty hard.

I’ve been trying this vs HamBow, vs condi warr, vs axe/shield hammer and axe/sword bow pretty much kills them all. But it’s true, when it comes to teamfight, you’ll be elft squishier. It’s up to your guard to do his job to keep u alive but also not keep standing in AoE all the time x)

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Terrorsquad.2349

Dat smooooth voice ;o

Everyone who has negative comments, go duel him and afterwards remove your comment here

Thank you mate :>

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

you can get IP banned from the internet if you beat a hambow by anet. search in google if dont trust me.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

tPvP HamBow Guide!

in Community Creations

Terrorsquad.2349

you can get IP banned from the internet if you beat a hambow by anet. search in google if dont trust me.

I’m still here though! :p