2016 Extra Life Gamers?

2016 Extra Life Gamers?

in In-game Events

Posted by: Crimsann.1537

Crimsann.1537

It’s early to ask, but our local area Children’s Hospital is doing a big push this year to get to guild status and I’m planning to be really involved. I’m looking at a couple of different games to try and determine where to spend my Extra Life day. I played GW2 during the event last year and really enjoyed it but was solo the entire 24 hours.

Are there any groups doing Extra Life this year or anyone interested in creating one?

If you haven’t heard of it before, Extra Life is a 24-hour video game marathon that sponsors Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals…you choose which one you support and get friends and family to pledge to donate for every hour you play. It’s insane and a lot of fun. A great way to take something you enjoy doing and turn it in to a good cause. http://www.extra-life.org/

GW2 already has such a great community it seems like a natural fit but I haven’t found any threads about this so I don’t know if there is any active involvement? Please point me to anything I may have missed if so!

2016 Extra Life Gamers?

in In-game Events

Posted by: Silvatar.5379

Silvatar.5379

Looks like an interesting event, though it might be a bit early as you say as it seems to be scheduled for November 5th if I am not mistaken. Nonetheless, I hope it enjoys great success. When the time comes, feel free to contact me if I am in-game as I would be happy to spend some of the time with you so you don’t have to go solo the whole 24 hours again. I would consider participating myself but I am not in the United States.

2016 Extra Life Gamers?

in In-game Events

Posted by: Streamstrider.2079

Streamstrider.2079

Have you considered setting aside a guild slot with an Extra Life guild name? Maybe you could gather more people to the cause (who have a free slot) and prepare for the day! Just a thought!

Guild Leader, Chaotic Symphony [ChSy]
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Twitch

2016 Extra Life Gamers?

in In-game Events

Posted by: Yailith.4056

Yailith.4056

I know that the Gamers Giving Back krewe is planning on having a team…as well as the Sol guild from Sorrows Furnace – as it gets closer…maybe we can have an event together!

2016 Extra Life Gamers?

in In-game Events

Posted by: CTCurry.2951

CTCurry.2951

I wanted to bring this post back to the top, because the Extra Life marathon is this coming weekend, Nov. 5-6th. It starts Saturday at 8 a.m. ET and ends Sunday at 8 a.m. ET.

I am an Extra Life gamer looking for other players to spend the day with in the world of Tyria. I was thinking we could do story stuff, Living Story chapters, dungeons, WvW, PvP, whatever we want to keep our interest going during the 24-hour period.

My in-game name is Eryn Land. Maybe we could use this thread to set up some meeting times, things to do, etc.

2016 Extra Life Gamers?

in In-game Events

Posted by: MisterX.6153

MisterX.6153

I’ll be participating again this year with Extra Life (3rd year) too (Starting Friday 9pm MST)
I’d be up for doing from LS1-3 or fractals
I’ll be farming SW and Dry Top too

Add me – In Game Name – Jason Bourne