Asura Ball - Mundial

Asura Ball - Mundial

in In-game Events

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

As everyone or at least most of the ppl know, today starts the FIFA Mundial in Brasil. Lot of teams from different countries and lot of fun and interesting games to watch if someone likes.

I wonder if Anet has prepared anything for this occassion? I guess not rly, so we probably have to take care of ourselves

Here comes the idea of Asura Ball – some of you probably have heard/seen or even took part in this kind of event.

What you need:
- basicly you organize 2 teams of players from the same or opposite servers (might be a bit harder to play then cause of all the knockbacks affecting enemies, not only the “ball”)
- find a volunteer to be the ball (some tanky small asura hero)
- set 2 gates from some useless banners on opposite sides of your field
- unequip all gear/remove traits (so that you deal the lowest possible dmg)
- take some weapon that has knockback/push/pull or any effects like this ^^

Suggested places are OS arena (if empty or not many trolls) or the spot around mill (south part of map at borderlands). You can do matches like “first to score 5 goals” and such and then swap the teams if there is many players wanting to take part in it.

Here is an example by CoN guys some months ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bc2GE8ETik

Be nice and friendly and you have fun guaranteed, cheers

Asura Ball - Mundial

in In-game Events

Posted by: theodor.3480

theodor.3480

My guild has been doing this but in PvP, inside a custom arena (foefire’s middle point works best for the playfield and goal posts). I can be a blast playing a match with 4 teams facing eachother

I hear no evil, I fear no evil