Let's salvage this fiasco

in In-game Events

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

We have two facts here. Bloodlust is killing GvG + making all WvW a pain. The other is ANet’s refusal to even acknowledge GvG interest.

Here is my solution:

We make the ruins the GvG spot.

Think about it… two 20 man groups can keep the 3rd server from interfering, to the point where they can double-team the offending server for ~20 minutes or so to discourage this.

Here is the great part, the winning guild should get the right (on the honor system only) to cap that point when they are finished.

This will encourage GvGs to spite the Dev Team (turn their breaking system into a winning system) and will preserve play type.

It’s not perfect, but ANet has made it clear they will not support GvG in any way; so let’s make it happen ourselves.

in In-game Events

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Not to mention I believe the JP gets the buff now too lol, So not a solution for them. Correct me if im wrong.

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Moderator)

in In-game Events

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

The new bloodlust buffs are active in the JP also from what I hear.

GvG is still not doable when one side has massive buffs.

in In-game Events

Posted by: cimon.5798

cimon.5798

the solution was to get rid of that mode of play through this buff because it allocated manpower in the wrong direction. wvw was never about open field it was about strategy based on seigeing towers and keeps either for offense or defense. gvg was just a crap players way of feeling good about his/her self when in reality they couldn’t cut it in wvw to begin with.

in In-game Events

Mad Rasputin.7809

“Play Your Way” ™

in In-game Events

Posted by: Konrad Curze.5130

Konrad Curze.5130

so the server with the bloodlust buffs can just send their 80-man zerg and get 20×2×3=120 points in a heartbeat

(edited by Moderator)

in In-game Events

Posted by: gwfanboy.2496

gwfanboy.2496

Better solution: Leave the game and save your self the heartburn.

The devs have made it clear for a full year that wvw/pvp is not their priority but pve and making money.

Playing this game is rewarding them for that way of thinking,

Necromancer, Devonas Rest Are My Harlots [PIMP]

in In-game Events

Mad Rasputin.7809

Better solution: Leave the game and save your self the heartburn.

The devs have made it clear for a full year that wvw/pvp is not their priority but pve and making money.

Playing this game is rewarding them for that way of thinking,

Fixed for you.

in In-game Events

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

This isn’t a referendum on GvG and whether or not you approve. This is addressing the fact that a lot of people enjoy doing them and they should have an appropriate place to still play the game the way they wish.

in In-game Events

Posted by: cimon.5798

cimon.5798

lol bottom line being all gvg is about is some sort of sembilance of a fair fight when in reality its just a smaller zerg smashing into a same sized zerg

in In-game Events

Mad Rasputin.7809

Yeah, this is an ‘in-game event’.

Rme