[NA Megaserver RP event] To Catch A Mordrem

in In-game Events

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

RP SCENE: Flyers have been posted all over Camp Resolve and the Priory Stations throughout Tyria. Messages about a “mordrem class” have also been sent out via the Priory’s electronic systems.

The flyers and electronic posts read: IT’S MORDREM HUNTING SEASON! ARE YOU PREPARED?

Whether your an experienced hunter or a new Pact / militia recruit, come join our class about Mordrem and learn more about the creatures we’re fighting.

WHEN: Scion 71 (September 9, 2015)
TIME: 6 bells past noon ( 6 pm Pacific Time)

This class will include a roundtable discussion where participants can share their own tips, tricks, and tactics for eliminating the wretched beasts. Participants can also share stories about their encounters with the Mordrem.

Those who plan to attend should think about the answers to these questions before attending class:

Have you ever encountered a Mordrem before? If so, what was your first encounter like?

What are your personal reasons for fighting Mordie and his minions? (Participants don’t have to mention this in class if they are not comfortable.).

What are your favorite skills to use when fighting Mordrem?

OOC Notes: This event is both a lore class and an exercise in character development. It is open to RPers of all skills and abilities! Everyone is welcome! Stories and ideas shared in class don’t have to be serious and factual. They can be humorous and entertaining too. Feel free to exaggerate your character’s tale.

If you’re the type of RPer who integrates the in-game skills with their RP, use your character to share actual tips and tricks with the other roleplayers and gamers who stop by to listen. Make sure to use ((double parenthesis)) or [[ double brackets ]] for OOC information!

EVENT RULES:

(1) Be respectful to everyone.

(2) If you disagree with the lore information stated during the event, use your character to express the disagreement or whisper the person OOC when the event is over. Roleplayers will be in-character (IC) during the event.

(3) Original Guild Wars 2 Roleplay characters only. That means NO Commander of the Pact characters, NO Anime characters, NO characters based off of media outside of GW2, and NO NPC characters (like Trahearne, Scarlet Briar, Caithe, Queen Jennah, etc). If you ignore this rule, you may end up being ignored by other roleplayers. It is a taboo in the GW2 Roleplay Community to play anything other than an original RP character. One of the objectives of GW2 Roleplay is to tell the stories of the characters who aren’t part of the game’s main storyline.

Who to contact for a taxi: KTA.6502

I will post IP shard and other taxi information in this thread on the day of the event.

Apologies for the short notice. I’ve been busy setting up this event for my guild. I hope to see everyone on Wednesday.

Attachments:

(edited by kta.6502)

in In-game Events

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

Thank you so much to everyone who attended Lapis’s Mordrem Class! Thank you all for the RP!

I recorded the event: Click here to see the video!

A more detailed thank you can be found here: http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/24129213-to-catch-mordrem-public-lore-class/post/105642044#p105642044